My Helmet Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterfett

Jr Member
Hello all my name ........well let's just call me Bob for now .......anyways here is what I am doing.

I am a 3d modeler and I have been for the past 8 years making models for games such as quake,2,3,unreal t, star wars est...
and now halo......

atm I am working on making a mkIV helmet witch is 89% done witch still needs resined sealed and what not.

I have been hovering the forums for over 2 months now and have read all that can be read about building a halo suite.
I find this site to be very clean clear and to the point. everyone here is very helpful and I give this site ***** stars for all the great tut's and video's that help people with there dream of having the halo armor and making it there own.

now to why I have decided to reveal myself .
I come to this community with great news and maybe just maybe add more to the community
I have an extensive collection of custom/ and original 3d models from lots of games that I have been looking to put to good use. And to see them come to life with the help of this particular community and I have faith in it .

Further more I will post what I can offer soon so keep an eye out for me you never know what I may post .

Are you asking a question?? What are you making it out of ??? Goy any pics ?? most people like you have very detailed armor(aeon) so post a pic please.

iamyourcousin228 said:
Are you asking a question?? What are you making it out of ??? Goy any pics ?? most people like you have very detailed armor(aeon) so post a pic please.

pics will come soon enough .

i have a few ideas for making my own visors from clear casting plastic and will post pics of that and a tut on how i did it when i fin that project i will post the end product.

this could be one of the best cheap ways to make your own visor so keep fingers X'ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back