My High School's 405th Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our high school allows any club if you can get 15 members and a teacher sponsor. There are at least 25 of my friend who attempt at making their own armor. I am considering making a 405th Georgia Branch. Any objections?

For now, it should just be a Costuming group considering we do not have official permission.

Andrew L said:
So then what is these forums What is the 405th and what is it not?
I'm sorry... But... Who died and made you the leader... :mad:... 405th is not official... Therefore... You cannot make a high school group... THE END...

Last edited by a moderator:
And if i do...? Who sai dim the leader? Why do you start **** macattack? I wanted to make a georgia division with a smalll group of armor makers from my school. Back the hell off you whiney retard

This post caused Andrew posting privledges to be temporarily suspended.

Do not swear in the forums and/or start fights. I have been trying to sort things out between members, and an awful lot of the problems are stemming from this kind of behavior. Any forum member that continues to provoke fights and arguments and/or insult other member will have their posting privledges suspended just like Andrew here.

Please take this time to decide if you would like to continue to be a member of this community.

-The MODs

Andrew L said:
And if i do...? Who sai dim the leader? Why do you start **** macattack? I wanted to make a georgia division with a smalll group of armor makers from my school. Back the hell off you whiney retard

The 405th isn't even started and official... So why would you be able to start a 405th Georgia Devision... I'm Sorry... :\...

It's Common Sense... Especially when people have already said this...

I never said we would be THE OFFICIAL HALO ARMOR MAKERS-THE 405TH. We would simply be called 405th. No one here or at BUNGIE/ microsoft owns that number. so stop me. seriously try to.

Andrew L said:
I never said we would be THE OFFICIAL HALO ARMOR MAKERS-THE 405TH. We would simply be called 405th. No one here or at BUNGIE/ microsoft owns that number. so stop me. seriously try to.
Then if you didn't want the opinion of us on the site then don't make the thread...

I wanted an opinion. Not some jackass telling me i can't do it. Which i can i was just wondering if it were a good idea. If i get 2 more people we open as an official high school club.

Andrew L said:
I wanted an opinion. Not some jackass telling me i can't do it. Which i can i was just wondering if it were a good idea. If i get 2 more people we open as an official high school club.
But not the official 405th... Just some other 405th... and I may come across as a jackass but I'm not trying to... I'm at work when I shoulda been at home working on my armor and I am pissed off... I'm just giving you my opinion... :\

well there is no official 405th. So it would not be some other 405th is would be a branch of this Forum/soon to come site. Not the official Bungie thing

Andrew L said:
well there is no official 405th. So it would not be some other 405th is would be a branch of this Forum/soon to come site. Not the official Bungie thing
CALM Down! Andrew stop or your going to be BANNED. The ban hammer has been lonly lately. Dont piss mac off he even built armor. Wheres your armor? Huh. Pwned. Dont piss off the mods they already have enough to do.

-Leadingspartan

read his posts. He comes in here talking like its his decision.

Thank you M1s or whatever. I appreciate your support. I just called those guys. The club is happening. It is simply going to be awesome. Thursday's we hang out from 3:30-5 discuss armor, build armor, and play halo. Also we get one trip per year as a club so we're going to six flags one day DURING SCHOOL!!!!:)

i can use the number 405th. i do not need permission. NO ONE here owns it so i am using it. The club is being applied for online now.

m19 's got my back, catchin stuff i don't see. I'm constantly being double teamed after someone else starts **** with me. good to no i have some sort of respectful person on this site aside from the mods. Thanks dude.

Leadingspartan said:
CALM Down! Andrew stop or your going to be BANNED. The ban hammer has been lonly lately. Dont piss mac off he even built armor. Wheres your armor? Huh. Pwned. Dont piss off the mods they already have enough to do.
-Leadingspartan
Thank you Leading... I'm at work... I'm gonna get to doing it... :)

Andrew L said:
i can use the number 405th. i do not need permission. NO ONE here owns it so i am using it. The club is being applied for online now.

m19 's got my back, catchin stuff i don't see. I'm constantly being double teamed after someone else starts **** with me. good to no i have some sort of respectful person on this site aside from the mods. Thanks dude.

Then go make a different site because you have just been making crap here... Thats what I think...

And as the 405th... It doesn't have to include you as apart of this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back