My High School's 405th Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to stop double posting... And we have to make sure Bungie is ok with us using the 405th because I believe it was an infantry division in Halo 1... We have to make sure it is ok...

m19sssm said:
bear with me a moment, so you think by argueing, your gonna stop people from argueing, and leadingspartin, if your gonna read the post, say something and dont just hover around

You new here so you have no right to be telling us what we are doing wrong when we have been around way longer than you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
You new here so you have no right to be telling us what we are doing wrong when we have been around way longer than you...

you joined 19 days before me...

Locked.

Andrews account will be temporarily suspended of posting privledges until he learns to control his temper. The same will happens to any of you who continue The outburst I am refferring to is this:

And if i do...? Who sai dim the leader? Why do you start **** macattack? I wanted to make a georgia division with a smalll group of armor makers from my school. Back the hell off you whiney retard

Do not swear in the forums and/or start fights. I have been trying to sort things out between members, and an awful lot of the problems are stemming from this kind of behavior.

All of you please take some time to decide if you would like to continue to be members of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back