My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowJam

Hey guys. Im new here. If you reconize my name, I also post on other costuming forums in regards to batman, darth vader, and predator. Needless to say, i have experience with this stuff. I have came here i also learn new techniques as well and Im deeply impressed with the Pepakura methods that you kids are experts at. An experienced guy like me could a thing or two from you guys.

Currently, I was working on my darth vader costume and spawn suit at the same time but decided to give those a break and try this spartan thing out.

If you guys have questions in regards to making batsuits, starwars armor, predator costumes, etc....then im your man to go to.

I hope to get along with everyone here. Everybody here seems chill and cool.

Slow Jam said:
If you guys have questions in regards to making batsuits, starwars armor, predator costumes, etc....then im your man to go to.
You avatar looks smooth and if that is your SPAWN costume ATM then that is totally nice! I dont think I have seen a SPAWN any costume!

My question though, your spawn costume looks to be like the Latex or rubber suit like in Batman or the Predator. Was wondering if you were deciding on making an undersuit of MC as well??

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. I'm sure you'll have a lot to offer us from the sounds of it.

Love the avatar by the way. Spawn is definitely one of my favorites.

-Magnum

WetOkole said:
You avatar looks smooth and if that is your SPAWN costume ATM then that is totally nice! I dont think I have seen a SPAWN any costume!

My question though, your spawn costume looks to be like the Latex or rubber suit like in Batman or the Predator. Was wondering if you were deciding on making an undersuit of MC as well??

Actually, this isnt my suit. This one is made from a friend of mine who specializes in batsuits. Im using that picture as a temp until im done with my spawn.

That suit is latex. Layers and layers of latex was added on the surface after it was pulled out of the mold.

To answer your question. No. I wont be doing a latex undersuit for MC. I will think about leather or so.

Ssyn said:
Leather undersuit baaaaddd.
Hot and heavy.

hey, latex is even hotter and heavier! haha...

At least with leather, the non expsed parts are done in fabric. trust me, i know what im doing. but thanks for worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back