My Introductory Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

I realize that I've already been here for a while, but I've found that you get far more welcomes from making your own thread than from posting in the introductions thread! I hope to start my first project, just as soon as I can buy some cardstock! Hello to all, I can't wait to start working

-Pat.

I realize that I've already been here for a while, but I've found that you get far more welcomes from making your own thread than from posting in the introductions thread! I hope to start my first project, just as soon as I can buy some cardstock! Hello to all, I can't wait to start working

-Pat.

1. Welcome to 405th I really cant wait to see your projects.

2. You absaloutley WIN for choosing mr.Weebl's narwhal as your avatar.

3. You WIN again, for your first post or so being a request thread. A new person to the thing already offering? Man, people like you rock.

~Sol

Lol, I actually finished my first Pepakura project. I didn't have cardstock...and I didn't have a craft knife...and I didn't have project glue...

So I made the clip of a magnum from elmer's glue, a razor, and printer paper.
IMG000152.jpg

IMG000154.jpg

Attachments

• IMG000152.jpg
    IMG000152.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG000154.jpg
    IMG000154.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 89
Welcome to the 405th. Good luck with your project, just remember to take things slow.

Emler's is amazing by the way. I use it on mine, works like a charm. I think hot glue and super glue dry to quick.

Really? So Elmer's glue won't be dissolved by fiberglass Resin? coooool. I like Elmer's, it just came out a little too fast at times, try as I may.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back