My latest project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Creative... especially done out of cardboard!!

It's nice to see people make such kewl things without lots of $$ !!

You want me to make a tutorial for the Hayabusa helm? :oops: Um, I kinda improvise... Not really much planning to it.. I just pick a part to start and I build it.

Awesome work, man! Having looked at all your topics, I'm stunned by the detail you've got out of corrugated cardboard. Your weapons are superb, and this piece is impressive. Keep up the good work. By the time you can fund more advanced materials, you'll be a seasoned professional!

Just goes to show age is no limit of potential

Skope said:
Awesome work, man! Having looked at all your topics, I'm stunned by the detail you've got out of corrugated cardboard. Your weapons are superb, and this piece is impressive. Keep up the good work. By the time you can fund more advanced materials, you'll be a seasoned professional!

Just goes to show age is no limit of potential
Wow thanks man, your comments go greatly appreciated. I feel so happy when people compliment my work. :D

And I've only been working with cardboard for less than 6 months. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunnz777 said:
So, while my internet was down at my house, I took some time and reference from Halo 3 to come up with this. I built this out of true boredom and because I thought it was simpler than most other helmets. I don't even like this helmet. But since I built it, I'm starting to become fond of it... Yeah, I said it.

So, here it is, the Hayabusa helmet.

hayabusa1ps2.png

hayabusa2yn2.png

I'm open for crits. I'm aware of the big spike on top being of the wrong shape. It should protrude out more at the base than it is now. I've also noted that one side of the 'visor' is larger than the other.

I loooooovve cardboard.
how much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't necro post if you aren't going to add anything to the topic.

Gunnz777 PM me or another mod if you'd like this unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back