My M6g Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty embarrassing when you crap yourself from amazement. I applaud you. You are master craftsman of the wood. Bravo!!!

your pics are poorly lit, you should mail the pistol to me so i can get a better look...

...and you should pay shipping.

Nice work!

dungbeetle said:
your pics are poorly lit, you should mail the pistol to me so i can get a better look...

...and you should pay shipping.
Nice work!
Sure!

Just wait for it to show up! Watch that mail box every day until it showa UP! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Roxas 56 said:
Your amazing! First your BR55 now this. What's next you list?

Shade said:

box o crayons said:
id rather see a carbine or beam rifle

Your right Shade. I think the carbine and beam rifle are neat but the sniper is first. Then there are a hole bunch more on the list. Plus I want to mold the BR and M6G. The M6G is in process now.

Thanks everyone for your praises! :lol:

yea either way whatever you make is going to be awsome and hopefully ill be able to buy a mold of that BR when you get it ready and i get some cash flow

Roxas 56 said:
Your amazing! First your BR55 now this. What's next you list?

Shade said:

LeeKegan said:
Your right Shade. I think the carbine and beam rifle are neat but the sniper is first. Then there are a hole bunch more on the list. Plus I want to mold the BR and M6G. The M6G is in process now.

Thanks everyone for your praises! :lol:

Speaking of the SR... :whistle:

Just wanted to let you know I finally managed to get those schematics mailed off to you, Lee. I'd planned on doing that earlier this month after we'd talked through PM's, but things kept coming up to get in the way of that, ugh :p

Anyway, the majority of them have been completed and were sent your way, with a few exceptions. You should be able to get started on that project with what I provided, though. Maybe you won't even need the other views once you've had a look-see at what I sent you, lol.

Until I hear otherwise, I'll try to work on getting the rest done up for you, buddy ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Speaking of the SR... :whistle:

Just wanted to let you know I finally managed to get those schematics mailed off to you, Lee. I'd planned on doing that earlier this month after we'd talked through PM's, but things kept coming up to get in the way of that, ugh :p

Anyway, the majority of them have been completed and were sent your way, with a few exceptions. You should be able to get started on that project with what I provided, though. Maybe you won't even need the other views once you've had a look-see at what I sent you, lol.

Until I hear otherwise, I'll try to work on getting the rest done up for you, buddy ;)

Thanks, I'll be watching for the package.

Can't wait to see them and get started.

No problem, buddy. I'm glad I could be of some assistance to you on that project. Of course, the hard part of actually building the thing goes to you :p lol

I hope what I drew up for you is sufficient. I've done the same thing for many of my own scratch-build projects, and it's served me well; keeps it precise, and to exacting standards.

They should get to you in about a week or so, based on my past experiences with mailing things across the Canada-US border.

Let me know what you think of my work on the schematics when they arrive. I threw in a few other things to help you with the build, btw :cool:

SPARTAN II said:
No problem, buddy. I'm glad I could be of some assistance to you on that project. Of course, the hard part of actually building the thing goes to you :p lol

I hope what I drew up for you is sufficient. I've done the same thing for many of my own scratch-build projects, and it's served me well; keeps it precise, and to exacting standards.

They should get to you in about a week or so, based on my past experiences with mailing things across the Canada-US border.

Let me know what you think of my work on the schematics when they arrive. I threw in a few other things to help you with the build, btw :cool:

Actually, to me the build is the easier.

I will let you know when they arrive. Can't wait to see the schematics.

I tore the solid BR into uppper and lower reciever, clip, and barrel guard. I think that can cross the border.

Thanks for the schematics. I'll let you know when they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back