My Master Chief Armor

Spartan 270

Yea, i anticipated that. this is only my prototype armor. i plan to build more better armors.

PS: Monstermaker13 i saw your homemade spartan vid on youtube, awesome job.

Ares

Paint will...but what about spraypaint? I'm making my Sniper Rifle out of Cardboard.
And for a first, that is pure awesome. The chest plate is a bit off, but it's still good.

Spartan 270

Ok heres more pics of my AR and SMG that i built. I orginally had 2 smgs that i could dual weild but some bird craped on one of them while i was spray painting.

100_0418.jpg

100_0412.jpg

100_0415.jpg

I still got some work to do on the weapons, but this is what i got so far. i upgraded the smg so it can attach to my armor's Thigh plates or Back pack :mrgreen:

LastSpartan

Sr Member
Spartan 270, you should use bondo or fiberglass. But nice work! ^^

It's hard using cardboard (I cut my friend's finger with an X-acto when I was trying to do something with the cardboard)

Spartan 270

Fiberglass and Bondo work well too, but card board is still a pretty good material, I'm probably gonna use Fiberglass or Plastic on my next armor though. ;-)

Spartan 270

The second picture of the unpainted torso and helmet is when i first started. In total i made 3 helmets and fixed some piecies, such as the torso, in order to get the armor to look how i wanted it too.

Spartan 270

Not yet, I still havent found a good under armor. So for now im sticking with black long sleeves and black pants till i do get the under armor. ;-)

you should do what i did use actual under armor it works fine for me but you know what ever you want to do is fine good work so far

Spartan 270

Ok heres more pictures of my pretty much finished armor. :mrgreen:
If you look carefully, you can see that my SMG can attach to my armor like in the game. :hyper:

NOTE: I havent gotten the under armor yet, so im just usin a black shirt and pants in the pics. And the flash of the camera kinda goes through my lense so the lense looks kinda weird in some of the pics.

100_0428.jpg

100_0427.jpg

100_0426.jpg

100_0435.jpg

100_0436.jpg

100_0437.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0439.jpg

And a salute to all Spartan out there! :celebrate:
100_0440.jpg

Well, what do you think of my nearly finished armor?