my new series spiderman kicking my ass as masterchief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lift hand.
Insert hand on forehead.
Sigh

What the heck? spiderman being in a cheapo halloween costume as a 5 year old kid? and masterchief only wearing a helmet? he sure is short for being 7 foot.

actually this was just for comedy im almost done with my armour so my videos look nicer.And that spiderman costume was made for a 5'8ft male cost 500$

lol you need high matinence to keep up with raised webbing.And that costume was back when they had spiderman 1 we got a new one for 1000$ which is about 100x better and were getting a face shell in.

What a waste of 1000$
I wouldnt pay more than 20$ for a costume w/ holes in the head for your eyes.

The other one looks beautiful by the way

actually we just had some spare cash lol.And were doing events at the mall for children.So for the sake of little kids make them happy.Not much spidermans or master chiefs in hawaii.

sinjiki said:
actually we just had some spare cash lol.And were doing events at the mall for children.So for the sake of little kids make them happy.Not much spidermans or master chiefs in hawaii.
Are you the parent or the child?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looks like a random home video to me.

Legendary helm= not a chief costume by any stretch

Kids spidey outfit = not $500

A+B in this topic = does not add up in Hawaii or anywhere else

Sigma-LS said:
Just looks like a random home video to me.

Legendary helm= not a chief costume by any stretch

Kids spidey outfit = not $500

A+B in this topic = does not add up in Hawaii or anywhere else

Agreed

Actually it is my money i get paid child support.Not to be an ass or anything but cant we just get along its good enough i can put the helmet on and that im making a tutorial how to do so.

That's just your legendary helmet from your video where you wear it.
And I may add, you had a horrible edit where you claimed the dog got in the scene but you really took the inside out of the helmet so you could wear it. No Offense. You do look a little young too.

But the video was cute.

Actually im 14 i look young but yeah i am.Besides asian people look young lol.Its alright the next videos im going to make isnt childish and look gay.Ill have my full halo costume on so i wont look weird and we will make it as entertaining as we can.

sinjiki said:
Besides asian people look young lol.

You know I take that very offensive I'm Part Asian, MC Chris, and some other members on here are Asian or part Asian. Its not that funny, treat people the way you wana be treated. A race (i.e. Asians + Lol is not cool). I know someone will take this wrong and start an arguement with me.

/end post.

When I was growing up my mother got child support to take care of me. I'm pretty sure thats how it still is today
P.s. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to get the facts straight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back