• Security

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rogue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrAzY CH13F said:
do you have a portfolio of earlier work? just to know when i donate to you we can trust you with our money =]
CRAP i never i forgot something. I left work without my camera. I'll load some pics tomorrow sorry guys. Now i must must draw.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrAzY CH13F said:
make sure you get it, if you are as skilled as you say you are im all for donating to your project =].
cool. Can you get some full front and side shots of the helmets. Not just the details but like the full front and both sides? Thanks man.

ps how did you put your gun down in your sig?

umm i got front and side on pics already, and i lowered my gun by setting the game network to local because bungie only set it for that for now.... but when your in game you have to press and hold (LB+RB+Left Click Left Thumbstick+Down on the D-pad+A) hold these until you lower your gun which should be 3 seconds. good luck it can be difficult sometimes, once you fire again it repositions your gun.

update~side on front on

18340390-Full.jpg

18439059-Full.jpg

YES!!!!!!! Thanks again Chi3f. You're graciousness will not go unrewarded. I am doing my quick sketches now will upload later (hopefully tonight).

Keegan said:
I wanna see an EOD!
Again the posts are unnecessary. Personal outbursts are not taken into account. Please vote and delete that post. This is going o be my progress thread most likely.

momentary hiatus...in working on some stuff at my job and ive also got some piecesof Adams armor to fine tune for myself.keep the voted coming and I'll be picking this back up ASAP

excuse me but because you decided to take on this project i think this should reamin priority over adams armour which you can always do at some other time, im sure like myself that others are waiting for this helmet that should be made aswell as me using my time to take some screenshots for you.

but if he waits he can get more clay and money to support his project

and i dont think adams armor will take that long all you have to do is add straps, paint, clean up the pulls

CrAzY CH13F said:
you can pay first then, im going to donate for clay for when i see the sculpt take shape.
sculpt won't takeshape out of air.I need clay and or donations. For one who clearly wants it most perhaps donate clay. Once it takes shape I won't be accepting anymore donations. And thanks but I'll prioritize my own life...

Krylon said:
sculpt won't takeshape out of air.I need clay and or donations. For one who clearly wants it most perhaps donate clay. Once it takes shape I won't be accepting anymore donations. And thanks but I'll prioritize my own life...
why wouldnt you take donations

you can always use more clay for other parts of the odst armor

Krylon said:
Please delete this post. Saying scout please wont help at all. Just vote and hope for the best

I did vote. And I will hope for the best. However, take into consideration the entire collection of 'OMG I WANT TEH OH DEE ESS TEE' posts around here.

If you want my personal, productive opinion, I say Scout, because it's a relatively simple helm that beginners to intermediate sculpters would find useful.

Primal Weyland said:
I did vote. And I will hope for the best. However, take into consideration the entire collection of 'OMG I WANT TEH OH DEE ESS TEE' posts around here.

If you want my personal, productive opinion, I say Scout, because it's a relatively simple helm that beginners to intermediate sculpters would find useful.

adam already working on the scout i think

Primal Weyland said:

if I were a beginner or intermediate sculptor, you may be right.

well i think i have already donated something, i donated my time to get those pictures for you, that should be worth something.

CrAzY CH13F said:
well i think i have already donated something, i donated my time to get those pictures for you, that should be worth something.
ok, but it does not speed the process of beginning the sculpt.

well im buying little 2 pound blocks of crap clay for $5 every day. This may not render as great results as expected. could use some chavant.

well im buying little 2 pound blocks of crap clay for $5 every day. This may not render as great results as expected. could use some chavant.
one 2 pound billet of chavant is about 8 to 12 dollars. any progress yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back