My Odst Helmet And Armor Update On Pg 13 Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's looking really sweet link ;).

Keep up the good work, Can't wait to see a finished one.

-Doom

JediStumpy said:
(i might of missed this but...))
Link....what are you going to do about the visor? I have idea from what other people have done on here but other than that I really can't think of much else, except cutting and "glue back together" and visor.
your thoughts/solutions?

im going to vacuum forum it

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that you're going with the WETA ODST look, but I was wondering what type of weapon you'll have along with it. Are you going to make a SMG similar to the one on the Halo Recon trailer? Or a battle rifle, AR?

It's looking great by the way... I'm jealous. :)

^^^^^
he has many ars i think some smgs and brs too so that(not falming you) was an almost dumb question

pooper said:
I know that you're going with the WETA ODST look, but I was wondering what type of weapon you'll have along with it. Are you going to make a SMG similar to the one on the Halo Recon trailer? Or a battle rifle, AR?

It's looking great by the way... I'm jealous. :)

Dont worry, Link has more freakin Halo weapons than anyone I know. He's good in that department ;)

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Dont worry, Link has more freakin Halo weapons than anyone I know. He's good in that department ;)

Yes, I'm aware that link has many weapons... I got an AR from him. I guess I was just wondering if he's build a gun like the one in the Recon trailer to go with his ODST. That is, if he wants to use it with his suit. He has many weapons he can choose which ever one he wants. Sorry for not being clear. Noob moments... gotta love em.

If your going for the "recon" look, i think the odst in the trailer has fingerless gloves. Just pointing that out. Looking unbelieveable.

noobcrusha said:
If your going for the "recon" look, i think the odst in the trailer has fingerless gloves. Just pointing that out. Looking unbelieveable.
not all fingerless, just the fore and index fingers, plus the thumb.

, looking great Link!

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
not all fingerless, just the fore and index fingers, plus the thumb.

, looking great Link!

any recent updates on the ODST armor?

nice catch on the gloves radio

update on armor
finshed the shoulders
odstshoulders.jpg

more pics of the ODST back/chest armor
odstbackarmor.jpg

odstbackchest.jpg

i have the mid chest and the belly armor parts in the mould right now, well have pics tomorrow

this gets a dancing banana!!!
I love to watch your progress. I wish I wasn't so buys with school right now and had a good place to work on new stuff!!!
Awesome job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back