My Odst-Recon Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XHALO

Hello ! I am 343 Guilty Spark! I'm french! I've started an armour "Orbital Drop Shock Trooper" with permutation Recon for me. I need leggings ODST Halo 3 peps. Do you want help me? I give for you, a screenshot of my concept-armour :

reconp10.jpg

Thank you! Bye!

343 Guilty Spark said:
Hello ! I am 343 Guilty Spark! I'm french! I'm started a ODST-Recon Project Armour for me. I need the Halo 3 legs. Do you want help me? I join you a screen of my armour-concept :

reconp10.jpg

Thank you! Bye!

Not your concept art, also pics please.

Rules are that you can't start a work-in-progress topic without progress pictures. Help or not - and the legs are easy to find, go looking about the Pep Index.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea seen tht pic long time ago.. and pep should have the files

btw go read my topic titled halo:3 and tell me waty u think of my helmet in progress and m eod chest piece

Crucible said:
Not your concept art, also pics please.

Rules are that you can't start a work-in-progress topic without progress pictures. Help or not - and the legs are easy to find, go looking about the Pep Index.

Okay, I'm pretty sure he can post up concept art, but work also.

How you doing Spark! Nice for you to join us. Now for the ODST leggings, I know the SkullCandyGirl's thread on the WETA ODST has some leggings file.

There is also a smooth recon helmet file as well in the forums.

You can easily find these if you use the search bar. It's a great tool.

Good luck to you Spark. Also, read the stickies on the top of each forum page. Those stickies are a great help.

Crucible, I know he's a newbie, but this was an honest mistake, no biggy. Now if he was typing with incorrect grammer and spelling, and rudeness, then that's a different story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I'm confused. I actually found my happiness five minutes after my post. Really sorry.

Eh don't sweat it. Just make sure you post up some pictures of your work, so we can say you are not just making threads for the hell of it.

Come on, show us your work, we won't bite (that much).

Ok Thanks. Hmmm ... I need a personal signature as the armor odst which I put in mine. With the Recon helmet that I have put in place of the original helmet. A signature as my thumbnail at the top of the post, but armor status siganture. Is this possible?

Thanks. This is my first real project. I think I should not have too many problems, you never know.

Good luck on your armor soldier.

Great to see another ODST join the 405th. Too many Spartans here lol.

-Pony

Hello! I have a problem with the Recon A4 helmet by BELAKOR. The quality of the numbers to mount the helmet is unreadable. I need another file pdo Recon helmet. Do you help me? Is very URGENT!!!!

You can go to Pepakura> Configuration> Edge Id> Font Size

And if this dosn't work Slyfo has a different pdo, and 222 not for you has a different unfold of belakors build.

You can findthem by searching Recon Helmet.

Hope this helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back