My own halo Reach/4... I don't know... *Sample text*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroDarkness

Yo!, hey there, you, yeah, YOU!, I have taken the liberty of rest from all the nothing I have been doing lately to make my own armor from halo reach... but the helmet is from halo 4... is the scout helmet...so its like THIS:
?temp_hash=81419038cc6c1d58aa7259864dfe50e7.png

and YES... I know it's too big but i dont know how to make the picture smaller...
Continuing with what I was saying now put this helmet over it

FelixElAmo.jpg

How do you people think that it will end?

good looking or not... What should I change except the colors...?

feel free to coment

Attachments

• ElPrometeo.png
    ElPrometeo.png
    825.4 KB · Views: 368
Oh, it'll look fine, but I think you're getting a little bit ahead of yourself. You should worry about actually making the armor before you worry about a color scheme. Good luck though.

yeah, the colors and armor look like they'd mix just fine. but when you start building or doing test armor pieces, start easy.
you'll learn a lot faster that way. there's a lot you'll have to learn yourself, there are some things you'll learn better by experience.

also, another tip...
when cutting foam, it's best to keep your knives as sharp as possible to get smooth, clean cuts. this is very important, I can't tell you how important sharp blades are. it can mean the difference between a fun build, and a no fun build. keep em' sharp.
it will make your build much cleaner, with sharper edges.

also, a rotary tool to smooth and bevel edges is always handy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back