100_1663.jpg

helmet again
100_1662.jpg

one angle of crotch
pepcrotch2.jpg

another angle
pepcrotch1.jpg

tell me what you think....ill take any advice

im 5' 11" but kinda scrawny but i have a bigger head so i used FrizleFry's scale of 25.04979

i may take a small part out of the bottom to make it a little smallerbecause it is a little long even with jeans on

It's hard to tell from your pics, but spartans aren't exactly shaped like everyday people. The waist is oddly skinny compared to the body mass of the rest of the body. For my armor set, I left the crotch bigger, cut out the paper section between the crotch/ass/ouches and used elastic and strung them all together on it.

Size looks fine to me, but it will depend on what you wear under it.

i use Walmart brand hot gue multi temp it works really well for bonding the pieces with their $1.94 hot glue gun im doin it cheap

Keegan said:
we dont care about your half a helmet, lol jk

Actually, it's a good precursor as to how things might turn out. If a person takes the time to assemble it well out of paper, it usually means they have the dedication to make the finished product as good. And not to be an ass or anything man, but I wouldn't critique others helmets if I were you...

Last edited by a moderator:
4ng31 said:
Actually, it's a good precursor as to how things might turn out. If a person takes the time to assemble it well out of paper, it usually means they have the dedication to make the finished product as good. And not to be an ass or anything man, but I wouldn't critique others helmets if I were you...
im sorry im just saying that, dont post your half of a helmet, take the time to finish it and then show it to us, not trying to be mean or anything

Last edited by a moderator:
well i made the crotch a little smaller and started resing it this evning so its drying now ill probably finish the helmet within the next few hours so ill post pics when im done

Dude...I just realized...you're from Weirton...I'm in Wheeling. If you ever need any help in real life, let me know.

Looking good man! Hey Zeke I got a question for you. I have a cheaper glue gun as well and I have noticed at times it will leak out the side behind the nozzle. how would you rate the Cheap wall mart glue gun? Having any problems with it? Is it the mini glue sticks or the larger glue sticks? I am thinking about getting a new one and junking this one.

Spartan 161 yea its actually really nice for only bein $2 lol it will sit there for hours plugged in and never over heat or anything and 4ng31 thats pretty sweet i wondered if there was anyone around here who did this kind of stuff

ok guys i scrapped the crotch because the fiberglass was wrong but i did the helmet...the pic will be on the first post check em out and tell me what u think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back