Props My Ppsh 41 Submachine Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

box o crayons

Sr Member
ok so today i started on makeing a ppsh 41 submachine gun from world war 2 out of wood heres the pics after about 2 hours work and the real thing

That is a great start to your prop. You can tell you planned alot before you started. Can't wait to see your progress! (y)

all you need now is a top hat pinstripe suit and a cigar...oh and start walking around say "schee" schwimmin with the fisches schee"

Humboldt_spartan said:
all you need now is a top hat pinstripe suit and a cigar...oh and start walking around say "schee" schwimmin with the fisches schee"

I think you got the guns wrong. xD
PPSH is russian, not american. You're thinking about the Thompson SMG. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh well i could still be a ganster with this :D and later today im going to work on the barrel and finish the rest of the stock but im not quite sure how im going to put the holes in it any ideas

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
I think you got the guns wrong. xD
PPSH is russian, not american. You're thinking about the Thompson SMG. ;)
yeah i was.....all my gangster movies and wwII games are blending together...but meh schee, what holes are you talking about schee?

yea those and when i started to bore the holes the wood cracked so im restarting with a better idea on how to work with that kind of wood and im starting either a assault rifle or ghewer 43

box o crayons said:
yea those and when i started to bore the holes the wood cracked so im restarting with a better idea on how to work with that kind of wood and im starting either a assault rifle or ghewer 43

The Ghewer 43 seems like a nice rifle to make, due to it's simplicity. :)
Go with the easiest guns first, then you advance to more challenging ones. : D

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
The Ghewer 43 seems like a nice rifle to make, due to it's simplicity. :)
Go with the easiest guns first, then you advance to more challenging ones. : D
Gewehr by the way :p

Sorry to it go that way. I thought it started out so good. Just needed to plan for the barrel heat shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back