my respirator

Status
Not open for further replies.

cys920622

Will this protect me from resin fumes?

AO Safety Paint and Pesticide Respirator

"NIOSH approved. Cartridges and filters can be replaced separately. Recommended for: organic vapors/particles from paint/pesticide sprays, solvents, glues, thinners, non-lead based paints, non-asbestos insulation. R95 filters, OV cartridges. U.S.A."

cys920622 said:
Will this protect me from resin fumes?

AO Safety Paint and Pesticide Respirator

"NIOSH approved. Cartridges and filters can be replaced separately. Recommended for: organic vapors/particles from paint/pesticide sprays, solvents, glues, thinners, non-lead based paints, non-asbestos insulation. R95 filters, OV cartridges. U.S.A."
yes, paint and pestiside respirators are what you want. NOT a particle mask, those are for dust.

Last edited by a moderator:
On this same note, where could I find a cheap respirator if I don't have $40 to spend on one?

Also, would you recommend wearing safety goggles? (n00b question, I know)

you're gona have to ebay for one if you want one under 30. i couldnt find one under 40.

and definately wear goggles that block off the sides too (like laboratory goggles)

you don't want the fumes or glass particles in your eyes.

make sure you take out contact lenses if yo have them.

cys920622 said:
you're gona have to ebay for one if you want one under 30. i couldnt find one under 40.

and definately wear goggles that block off the sides too (like laboratory goggles)

you don't want the fumes or glass particles in your eyes.

make sure you take out contact lenses if yo have them.

heh, I have 18/18 vision I think, lol, so no contacts , I did not think this simple project was going to cost so much...

(starts asking parents for money)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back