t42

3005193.jpg
3005196.jpg
3005194.jpg
2987392.jpg
2979962.jpg
2979988.jpg

I am sorry. I would not "necro" :/
I do not understand English very well (google trad XD)
I just wanted to show my costume so sry ^ ^ "

i second that epic post. im more curious on what you used for the lighting. it looks like LED's but it all looks balanced..

can you post a list of your supplies? (please be very specific) ive been look for the supplies but i cant find the right stuff. like that foam and fabric cant seem to find the same one you used

ok kinda found out what he used he said PVC clrearly not the pipe form. a sheet of thin molding pvc is called sintra. sintra isnt that expensive. use a heat gun to "Thermo" morph it. and tada.

Hey! Glad to see another security suit on here, I'd seen your build when I was in progress in mine about a year ago, I kinda rushed mine to have it ready for midnight release, yours looks so much more amazing, what I'm going to know is how you were able to get all the minuscule details in, primarily around the thigh guards. Anyway, great build, incredible costume, I'm dying to see your next one! :) much love
-Shadow of intent

Welcome aboard, it is certainly an excellent job, congratulations.
Question: How long did the overall development your costume?
ago completion of its construction?

This is excellent, love the build ! The idea of using Sintra over the EVA foam is brilliance and I'm almost certainly going to make use of it. I'm curious as to how you attached them. Any particular glue or bonding substance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back