My spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
I'm working on my spartan armour and stuff. I am using: Cardboard, Paint, Scissors, Ruler, Pen and believe it or not. . .NO PEPAKURA DESIGNER!
That is why I would appreciate some helpful tips/advice on the helmet and how to make my armour/spartan AWESOME without using any professional designer kinda thing.

mabey try to use a old helmet as a base. Then use cardboard to do the rest. ipwned did it to his and his came out good.

hey awsome to see youre trying without pep designer..If you want i can get pics of how the front and back should look and you could scale it down to youre size.But it will make a good reference of how the armour should look like.

sinjiki said:
hey awsome to see youre trying without pep designer..If you want i can get pics of how the front and back should look and you could scale it down to youre size.But it will make a good reference of how the armour should look like.

Yes that would be great! Thanks
(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
what type of tips do you need? Mine was made completely out of cardboard and tape (with a snowboarding helmet as a base) so feel free to ask me =]

iPwned said:
what type of tips do you need? Mine was made completely out of cardboard and tape (with a snowboarding helmet as a base) so feel free to ask me =]

Thanks alot, I would just want to know, since I'm not using the pepakura designer programme. How will I make good folds, a good helmet and make it all look pro?

Wow, please don't double (or in this case, TRIPLE) post. That, on top of demanding help, is a good way to get banned.

Look, there's no 'perfect' way to do this. And no armor on this site is "exact." Everyone does it their own way. You'll probably need to go through a lot of trial and error, just like everyone else.

Yeah, my helmet I finished yesterday and I've now made everything but they just need paint. In my spare time I've also been working on an odst (finished!) and an elite. (frame armour and base of helmet done!)

Well I've officialy stopped making Halo armor and now I'm gonna try IRON MAN!

Sorry about the big wait but I scrapped the pics on this thread and started a new armor and it turned out great. Sad for the delay of paint though.

The-last-spartan said:
Well I've officialy stopped making Halo armor and now I'm gonna try IRON MAN!

Sorry about the big wait but I scrapped the pics on this thread and started a new armor and it turned out great. Sad for the delay of paint though.
Well whatever you decide to make, put your best foot forward, and know keep in mind that this is all just for fun, And have FUN while learning new ways to cretic you methods of biulding cause you never know what you'll can accomplish until you try through and through!!!!

UNSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back