My Ultimate Iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiftySeventh

Well we all have to start some where don't we! i thought i try something a bit different, im going to try to build the Iron Man aromor from the Ultimate universe, got the pep files of here and some ttime off work

depending on how good/bad it goes ill try keep this up to date, on that note...
247573_10150291103820281_500625280_9693087_3952851_n.jpg

254490_10150291103880281_500625280_9693089_8258023_n.jpg

Front Half of Chest Piece

260460_10150299659450281_500625280_9776227_3987066_n.jpg

for those wondering the helmet is Lo_techstarks pep file and the chest is Zebanas and Bens!

uh the firs Ultimate Ironman build ... far as i know ^.^ do you use ben and zabanas files?
pep looks good so far, keep it up

no it wasn't Ben's and Zabana's although i think Ben unfolded the old pep file i had... the chest piece is better, im glad i saw the new ones before i went further hehe... now ill have 2 different helmets. one for week day and one for Sunday best =D

Well not the first I did this about a year ago with the old pep file same one your using looks like but I have to admit I like the new one that ben and zabana ben working on.
I never made a thread due to some issue with a certain comic book company

5a12c214.png

fd68320c.png

c2ded029.png

Looks good mate. Just started playing around with assembling one of the forearms myself just for the heck of it. Any dramas with the shoulder going together?

none with the shoulders, im trying to think of was round all the open over laying edges on the legs and arms, its going well, since its a nice day im out sticking some resin on the helmet and chest (pepping gets boring)

Nice, I just started re-reading The Ultimates recently. I'm not a big fan of the ultimate armour perm, but it's nice to see a rare/unique build like this.

sorry its been awhile since i posted any updates, unfortunatly i had a loss in the family which was a shock and held my project.... then my girlfriend left me too so i spent most of my time trying to keep my self out of a gutter.... on a better view of it , ill have a bit more time to spare for the build and less nagging!

resined the helmet and chest armor

.... then my girlfriend left me too so i spent most of my time trying to keep my self out of a gutter.... on a better view of it , ill have a bit more time to spare for the build and less nagging!

Exactly, and working on it will distract you from thinking about. Just gotta keep yourself occupied, man. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back