My Video Game History

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkSpartan

Member DIN
S083
I was born in 1983. The first games that I remember playing are Atari's Pong and Jungle. In the early 90's Mario came out on Nintendo. I wasn't too thrilled about Mario 2. Super Mario 3 was the best of the 3 Mario games on the Nintendo. I got a Super Nintendo around 1995. My first game was Super Mario NES. That and Battle Toads ended up being my favorite for that console. I picked up an N64 in 2001. James Bond Golden Eye was my favorite game on that console. I enjoyed the Army Men games as well. Something bout being a toy green soldier blowing stuff up was fun. Got my first Xbox in 2005. I picked up Halo CE and Halo 2. Played Halo 2 first with my friends. They got me hooked. Then Halo CE. When Halo 3 came out for the 360 I waited outside GameStop at the midnight release. Same with Halo Reach, Halo 4, and Halo 5. I will be sitting outside for the midnight of Halo Infinite release as well on December 8/9.
That's my gaming history for consoles. PC is a whole different story. What's yours?

Mate, i started with a Sega mega drive, then PS1 loved digimon world, got the xbox, waited on all halo games like yourself, me and a mate would always play the campaign on legendary the day of release, then some multilayer with the speed set to the highest so you would zoom around, good times good fun, but now I play PC more then anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back