n/e one have a halo 3 zune or zune?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nighticknic

my friend at scoo has one and i saw alot on ebay and i asked my dad for one for X-mas and im hopeing he got it cuz the link i sent him, the action was bought out so i hope he bought it.

tell me if u have one or want one

u can also talk about other cool x-mas presents your getting for someone or hope to get.

I have a Halo 3 Zune. I hold it with pride. I think they only made them for a little less than a month so good luck finding one.

They were originally sold way back I'd say 4-5 months back when I first held one at a store, really theres niothing special except the silicon casing having halo 3 and some tech wire looking ink printed onto it. A 80gig zune is what it's about now, but if you want, just get a 30gig and update it to firmware 2.01, it's the same as what all the new zunes use, so really it's a new zune, but with only 30gig.

For me I like the design of the ipod nano better, the 80gig zune looks good to me, but the 4gig vs the 4gig nano, the nano wins in looks, but the ipod touch,........internet on the go with applications like aim, email, google maps (applications by hacking) it's instant win.

AoBfrost said:
They were originally sold way back I'd say 4-5 months back when I first held one at a store, really theres niothing special except the silicon casing having halo 3 and some tech wire looking ink printed onto it. A 80gig zune is what it's about now, but if you want, just get a 30gig and update it to firmware 2.01, it's the same as what all the new zunes use, so really it's a new zune, but with only 30gig.

For me I like the design of the ipod nano better, the 80gig zune looks good to me, but the 4gig vs the 4gig nano, the nano wins in looks, but the ipod touch,........internet on the go with applications like aim, email, google maps (applications by hacking) it's instant win.

ya but on the zune u get alot of cool things like red vs blue and alot of cool pics and behind the sciens stuff when u buy it.

any other cool things u see and want for X-mas ppl?

Last edited by a moderator:
The zune isnt all about halo, it's meant for playing videos, music, and such....just missing some behind the scenes stuff and red vs blue isnt going to kill you.

AoBfrost said:
The zune isnt all about halo, it's meant for playing videos, music, and such....just missing some behind the scenes stuff and red vs blue isnt going to kill you.
so its still cool to have.
u got to abmit its cooler to have that than a regular zune.

nightpicknic said:
my friend at scoo has one and i saw alot on ebay and i asked my dad for one for X-mas and im hopeing he got it cuz the link i sent him, the action was bought out so i hope he bought it.
tell me if u have one or want one

u can also talk about other cool x-mas presents your getting for someone or hope to get.
i am getting a halo 3 zune for x mas

If I wanted a halo 3 zune, I'd work with a vinyl shop, get a halo image/logo printed, then cut to fit the zune, it would sell for alot more than a halo 3 zune which was mass produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back