Naruto Preorder gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

circa604

Jr Member
Hokage's Room has become the only place to receive a rare and special gift from NAMCO BANDAI Games for pre-ordering NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja 3!

If you pre-order and send in proof of your pre-order Hokage's Room will send you a rare 4th series Naruto Figurine as a bonus... But you must first be a member of Hokage's Room, the official NAMCO BANDAI Games community for NARUTO!

When we've approved your submission, you'll be guaranteed to get your figure in April. You will get a package from Hokage's Room with your gift. Make sure your Hokage's Room account has the correct info!

Another neat exclusive for members who pre-order and participate in Mission 03: NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja 3 is that we are giving away 25,000 ryo to one random member who pre-ordered every Friday until release! Good luck! Winners will be posted on the main blog.

check it out :) http://www.hokagesroom.com/link.html?i=Ny5e0d

You came to a Halo site to advertise a Naruto preorder thing..

What were you thinking? There might be like..6 people here who like naruto.

gamerguy55 said:
Well you found one of them. I'm not a fan of the game but I like the show.

Yeah I like the show too, but im not crazy into it..Plus, most of the games wern't exactly good anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
People will sometimes share deals that are pertinent to armor making but otherwise office stays @ office. I'd refrain from advertising your business in this forum.

Vexona said:
People will sometimes share deals that are pertinent to armor making but otherwise office stays @ office. I'd refrain from advertising your business in this forum.
(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back