Naval Pilot Pep File

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinivinchenzo

I recently finished making the marine armor from the pep index. It looks awesome but I love how the Naval Pilot helm looks. I thought I could make the helm and use the same body armor from the marine. Unfortunately the Naval Pilot hasn't been added to the pep index yet and I don't know of anyone working on a pep file for one.

So today I finished modeling the UNSC naval pilot helm and exported it to pep and unfolded it as best as I could (someone else could do better). I haven't built it yet but there shouldn't be any problems during the construction (I have made armor parts before). I used Blender 3d to model the helm. Some parts I had to use my artistic license due to the lack of reference pictures but it's very accurate looking.

here is the file. http://www.4shared.com/file/100313622/b26a...aval_pilot.html

Hope this helps someone. PLEASE send me a pic when you finish building it! I won't get a chance to build it anytime soon. Let me know how it goes!

I started pepping this last night. It's looking pretty decent so far. I'll post some pics later. It might be a little small for my head, though. I hate re-arranging unfolds after scaling though, so I usually take the chance that it won't fit my noggin. :(

Oh well. It looks like the fiance' will have yet another helmet or maybe I'll finish it and trade it with someone.

I finished most of the pep. I didn't put the little circle pieces on the side yet and I didn't put on the bottom piece around the neck. Here are some pics. Oh and it did end up fitting. It might not after I put on the pieces on the bottom of it though. We'll see. There's plenty of room once I'm in it though.

Looks great man. Just make sure that you have a lot of support going on throughout the inside if theres alot of room inside to keep it from moving around on your head. I had that problem..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back