Need a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoonz9

im new here and i want ot start making some armor i want to make a custmo set that will hav e the last hazop helmet the multi theat cheat plate the hazop sholders tactical/tacpad wrist tactical/hardcase utility fj/para knee guards and the jetpack armor ability and i want to make if possible the ranger elite armor too anything you can tell me would help thanks.

im new here and i want ot start making some armor i want to make a custmo set that will hav e the last hazop helmet the multi theat cheat plate the hazop sholders tactical/tacpad wrist tactical/hardcase utility fj/para knee guards and the jetpack armor ability and i want to make if possible the ranger elite armor too anything you can tell me would help thanks.

You should study this and everything in it: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30542-NOOB-reading-list

Also, please use punctuation marks and watch your spelling. You have no idea how hard it is to read your post.

Welcome to 405th. Please read all the stickies before asking general question. As Ventrue suggested, there is a list of things that noob should read. Posting threads without photos is generally not recommended.

Good luck with your build.

thanks for the help. Sorry about the punctuation i was kinda in a hurry. Also i dont have a picture yet i just started getting supplies.

hey man, read this Intro Guide ok? after you read that, I can answer any questions you might have. you got a facebook? the social interface runs a little smoother on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, your gonna need a truck load of materials for all that armour. But I can give you a few tips.

1. If you use pepakura to make it, use cardstock, cause paper will just tear easily, and it can't hold the wieght of glass fibre.
2. Be careful when doing the visor.
3. When you go to a comicon to show off your epic stuff (when it's finished) ALWAYS BRING GLUE, TAPE AND A packed lunch, cause I went to the London Excel comicon, and it was £10 pounds for a small portion of chips! The glue and tape is for minor repairs, because my friends visor kept falling out.

I hope these tips help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back