Need Co Op Buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Yesterday was my best day ever. I Got my overkill, and then my 2 for one achievement. YAY! I Just got all the meta game achievements and i became a captain! Witch means i beat the game once again. Now i have 3 achievements left.

Steppin' Razor <-------I hate this one the most
Complete Campaign Legendary <--------Heres where the co op comes in.
Complete Campaign Heroic

I need 3 other people to play co op with. Here are the spots. I dont care witch spot i get as long as we finish the game.

Player 1:Kevinx001
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:

Post before spots are closed!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and one more thing ill be on xboxlive all day next friday and some today so if you gonna help message me on xbl.

GT: Kevinx001

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leadingspartan @ Nov 17 2007, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Complete Campaign Legendary <--------Heres where the co op comes in.
Complete Campaign Heroic</div>

I also need these, count me in...

GT: MagnumZr0 (last is a #)

23Magnum said:
I also need these, count me in...

GT: MagnumZr0 (last is a #)

You know if you complete the campaign on legendary you get the achievments for heroic and normal too.

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
You know if you complete the campaign on legendary you get the achievments for heroic and normal too.

I know you're trying to be helpful, but I'm not an idiot. I do read the achievement descriptions.

Leadingspartan said:
Magnum already helped me all the way through Cortana on legendary the only level i needed thanx Magnum!

No problem, and if anyone else needs some help, I still need all the levels except the last two on Legendary.

GT in previous post.

yo mag ill help u there i already beat it but ive been bored lately GT- DWlGHT SCHRUT3 the i is lower case L and The E is a 3 i kno ur not dumb but jsut making sure

thisismadness2 said:
yo mag ill help u there i already beat it but ive been bored lately GT- DWlGHT SCHRUT3 the i is lower case L and The E is a 3 i kno ur not dumb but jsut making sure

Cool. (y) Mind if we play with some skulls on, I need the Meta-Game stuff too.

Actually, I probably would've messed up the name if you didn't point those out. My GT usually needs a similar explaination, cause of the number. I almost want to change it so I don't have to keep telling people.

23Magnum said:
I know you're trying to be helpful, but I'm not an idiot. I do read the achievement descriptions.

OH! Sorry I was only trying to help , incase someone wasted a few days completeing heroic and normal if they wanted to do legendary too.

To anyone that's interested, I'll be on tonight really late. Seeing as I don't have to work tomorrow. I plan on getting my rank where it should be and finishing Legendary with a few skulls on so I can also get the Meta-Game stuff crossed off my achievements list.

GT - in previous post or in my profile.

Why are you guys beating it on co-op legendary instead of singly? Also will you still get the achievement points for beating it on legendary b/c it goes down as co-op not single player when you beat a lvl on co-op.

Spartan-118 said:
Why are you guys beating it on co-op legendary instead of singly? Also will you still get the achievement points for beating it on legendary b/c it goes down as co-op not single player when you beat a lvl on co-op.

It's the same difference, but it's a little easier with more than one person, i.e. - you don't die a thousand times in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back