Need Eva

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeAdShOtCHEYNE

i plan on painting it like this
other_hellspartan_photo_02_dp.jpg
:D :D :D

i like that paint job, i was getting around to do that one but need to fix my vacuum-former

That visor, with the applied paint job, may be substantially easier, or more difficult. The different colors that is. Try it and see where it goes!

Zaso117 said:
That visor, with the applied paint job, may be substantially easier, or more difficult. The different colors that is. Try it and see where it goes!
is there such thing as see through paint because all i need is see through green the rest can be paper or cardstock or whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd...be hard to make Eva longoria, but by all means, go ahead....

(Sorry...had to..)

By the way, that paint job on that armor would be really sweet, I've seen see-through translucent window paint at Home Depot and Lowe's, it's both in Rustoleum and Krylon. But it's not cheap at 9 bucks a pop..

You can also find it at Walmart..I think..

Good luck, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them, unless they've been already answered, that's what the stickies are for! :)

Darke

Honor, Armor, Unity
The 405th

I was thinking that if you made those two lime green pieces on the visor close enough, that you could swap them out for something transparent, making it the only see through place on the visor. This would disregard the need for a material that would make the whole visor transluscent, and yet you could still see through the green sections.

try heating a green visor and cut out the two shapes on it, then vaccum form the visor and cut out the holes for the green bits to go in and pop em in

HeAdShOtCHEYNE said:
does any 1 have the pep files it dosen't let me download from the wiki :mad:
That sounds improbable. What message did you get when you tried to download?

HeAdShOtCHEYNE said:
actually i don't know how (sorry i'm a noooooob)
Then don't say that it doesn't let you download. Click on the link and then "Save on Disk." Then open the file using Pepakura Designer or Pepakura Viewer (preferably the former).

Just to let you know, we're not too fond of members who claim that they did everything and then we find that they hardly did anything. Just be honest about things. We're more than happy to help people and nudge them in the right direction but not to the point of spoon-feeding them.

Ral Partha said:
Then don't say that it doesn't let you download. Click on the link and then "Save on Disk." Then open the file using Pepakura Designer or Pepakura Viewer (preferably the former).

Just to let you know, we're not too fond of members who claim that they did everything and then we find that they hardly did anything. Just be honest about things. We're more than happy to help people and nudge them in the right direction but not to the point of spoon-feeding them.
sorry i tried but couldn't figure it out

Ral Partha said:

wait a sec save on disk i use a mac i have pep designer on my internet-less PC thanks to a flash-drive o_O

Then save the pepakura files to your flash drive and then open them up on your PC. You should also attach a printer to your PC so you can print them.

Ok, I'll try (I have them downloaded already due to an abandonded for now project). I will just edit this post.

EDIT: Ok, I am "not permitted to upload this type of file", sorry. But keep looking around, maybe other members can upload it for you (I'm not too sure because I haven't seen them posted on this forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back