Need Help With Robogenesis Pep File

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiller

Jr Member
One the chest piece the mountain fold lines were not how they are normally, they were just more spaced out dotted lines. On the helmet, it's the traditional mountain lines. Im confused.

I just looked at it. Both the valley and mountain fold lines are the same. You will have to edit the line style and reprint it, that is if you have it printed off already.

The fold lines are different on every pep file, so make sure you check every time. Yeah, I know how you feel. I had to start the chest over because of the lines.

broccoli said:
lucky atleast you get to use edge id i try but just cant use it on anything

What do you mean by "edge id"? You have said that phrase numerous times on these forums, but everyone has yet to know what you imply. You always say you're having trouble with it, and I feel like I can help you, but I don't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
noskid7 said:
What do you mean by "edge id"? You have said that phrase numerous times on these forums, but everyone has yet to know what you imply. You always say you're having trouble with it, and I feel like I can help you, but I don't understand.

oh dude the edge id is simply the numbers on the pieces that correspond to the numbers on the other pieces, if you ever come across a file that doesn't have the numbers in pepakura just click 2d window and "show edge ID" otherwise you'll be stumbling around in the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back