Need my project translaited! fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i need all this translated to french........

All our room's come with sky+ HDTV, jacose, shower music and the latest films!

The sights of a lifetime whilst you eat! Eat at our 5***** restarants! We have the best stake house in the city! And extreme shows in our themed restarants.

The sight seeing towers. Our very own sight seeing towers show the whole of the city! And inside we have our very own KING SIZED cinima screens.

This is our very own fun horror house for a few spooks! whaaaaa!

Our staff maids and butler are here for your evry need! We have our own robot maids and butlers. Theres about 300 of them in our hotel. They are here to help!YOU!.

Have a wiz around in our space age racing cars!

And for those poor disabled people that are staying with us we have these for you to use!

We give away one of these away in a competition each and evry day!

Ever wanted to fly one of these?...... Of cource not we developd these ourselvs! We to tours and lessons in this car-craft.

Meet the doctors of the site! They are the best ones we can get!

More on the rooms!
As you may have gatherd our rooms are very very high tec. The mattress is made of micro memory cells witch can remember the shape that you liked to sleep with. And one more thing there huge!

We have our very own "AIRBUS." Transport system. If you are coming from an airport this will be what you will be flying in!

The cost of staying here is £999.99 Per week. This offer does not include extra costs for flying, tours and other.....
This offer comes with airbuss. The room on our site, All types of transport and cars.

Thank you for looking!

I hope you will come and viset us soon. !Bye!​

Thanks! i realy need this done soon please help me!

And mods please dont lock this until its translated!

Regards: spartanmartin. aka ben.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, first i'd recommend correcting the original english spelling and grammatical errors.

babelfish is your friend! View Babelfish.

use it to get started but pay close attention to the verbs (1st person vs. 2nd/3rd) and adjectives.

................. correct grammer..................... CORRECT GRAMMER?!?!?!?!?!
sorry is there's any speeling mistakes. im dexlxic and i cant speel as good as others...... sorry....
but you can read right?

spartanmartin said:
................. correct grammer..................... CORRECT GRAMMER?!?!?!?!?!
sorry is there's any speeling mistakes. im dexlxic and i cant speel as good as others...... sorry....
but you can read right?

Babelfish can't read your spelling errors. It's a program after all, and it won't translate "stake house" into something a french person would enjoy.

Good grammar/spelling is important if it's language homework, sorry. It's also kind of rude to expect people to do your homework for you if you're not willing to do a little work yourself! Parlez-vous kindness?

I'm sure of the Quebec folks will give you pointers if you clean it up some.

spartanmartin said:
All our rooms come with sky+ HDTV, jacuzzi, shower music and the latest films!

The sights of a lifetime whilst you eat! Eat at our 5-star restaurants! We have the best steak house in the city! And extreme shows in our themed restaurants.

The sight seeing towers. Our very own sight seeing towers show the whole of the city! And inside we have our very own KING SIZED cinema screens.

This is our very own fun horror house for a few spooks! whaaaaa!

Our staff maids and butler are here for your every need! We have our own robot maids and butlers. There are about 300 of them in our hotel. They are here to help you.

Have a whizz around in our space age racing cars!

And for those poor disabled people that are staying with us we have these for you to use!

We give away one of these away in a competition each and every day!

Ever wanted to fly one of these?...... Of course not we developed these ourselves! We to tours and lessons in this car-craft.

Meet the doctors of the site! They are the best ones we can get!

More on the rooms!
As you may have gathered our rooms are very very high tech. The mattress is made of micro memory cells witch can remember the shape that you liked to sleep with. And one more thing they're huge!

We have our very own "AIRBUS" Transport system. If you are coming from an airport this will be what you will be flying in!

The cost of staying here is £999.99 Per week. This offer does not include extra costs for flying, tours and other.....
This offer comes with airbus. The room on our site, All types of transport and cars.

Thank you for looking!

I hope you will come and visit us soon. !Bye!​

Fixed some spelling and grammar errors for you, but I can't help you with the French part. :)

If it was German, I could possibly help.
Also, Freetranslation is much better than Babelfish. I'm assuming this is for school, and if it is, you should just crack open your French book and do it yourself.
Another thing, if French is like German, idiomatic phrases won't translate into anything that makes sense. For example, "Shoot the breeze" in English means talking, chit-chat. In German it means firing bullets into the wind, and has no meaning. I would assume French would be similar. I've also heard that many treaties were written in French because it was a very precise language - meaning there is a specific word for each meaning, unlike English which has multiple meanings, like couch, sofa, davenport, loveseat, etc...
So, with that, I bid you adieu.

french teachers know when you babble fish it man. believe me they know. Mostly cause the grammer gets all messed up like it translates directly not literally.

First off, translating it with a program is cheating, second, babelfish or google translations plain old suck, they arent accurate at all and have bad grammar themselves, your teacher will know you cheated.

Toutes nos chambres viennent avec le ciel HDTV, le jacuzzi, la musique de douche et les derniers films!

Les vues d'une vie tandis que vous mangez! Mangez à nos restaurants de 5 étoiles! Nous avons la meilleure maison de steak dans la ville! Et les spectacles extrêmes dans nos restaurants themed.

La vue de voir les tours. Notre très propre vue de voir les tours pour montrer toute la ville! Et à l'intérieur nous avons notre très propre ROI les écrans de cinéma de GRANDEUR.

C'est notre très propre maison d'horreur d'amusement pour quelques fantômes! whaaaaa!

Nos bonnes de personnel et maître d'hôtel sont ici pour y

is that all of it..i dont no lol i failed french but this website begs to differ http://translation2.paralink.com/ think of it as...joint learning... :)

I DID SAY THOUGH IT MIGHT NOT B IT ALL!!!!! lol

Vader said:
If it was German, I could possibly help.
Also, Freetranslation is much better than Babelfish. I'm assuming this is for school, and if it is, you should just crack open your French book and do it yourself.
Another thing, if French is like German, idiomatic phrases won't translate into anything that makes sense. For example, "Shoot the breeze" in English means talking, chit-chat. In German it means firing bullets into the wind, and has no meaning. I would assume French would be similar. I've also heard that many treaties were written in French because it was a very precise language - meaning there is a specific word for each meaning, unlike English which has multiple meanings, like couch, sofa, davenport, loveseat, etc...
So, with that, I bid you adieu.

Hm?
I thought it was german that treaties were written in for the language precision.

Toutes nos pièces sont fourni avec des cieux + HDTV, le jacuzzi, la musique de douche et les derniers films !

Les vues d'une vie pendant que vous mangez ! Manger à nos restaurants de 5 étoiles ! Nous avons la meilleure steak house dans la ville ! Et l'extrême montre dans nos restaurants de themed.

La vue voit des tours. Notre très propre vue voit que les tours montrent toute la ville ! Et dans nous avons notre très propre ROI A CALIBRE les écrans de cinéma.

Ceci est notre très propre maison d'horreur amusante pour quelques fantômes ! whaaaaa !

Nos bonnes de personnel et l'intendant sont ici pour votre chaque besoin ! Nous avons nos propres bonnes de robot et les intendants. Il y a environ 300 d'eux dans notre hôtel. Ils sont ici de vous aider.

Avoir un expert environ dans nos voitures de course d'ère spatiale !

Et pour ces pauvres a rendu infirme des gens qui restent avec nous nous avons ceux-ci pour vous utiliser !

Nous distribuons un de ces loin dans une compétition chaque et tous les jours !

Jamais a voulu voler un de ceux-ci ? ...... De couler nous n'avons pas développé ces nous ! Nous aux tournées et aux leçons dans ce voiture-métier.

Rencontrer les médecins du site ! Ils sont la meilleure une que nous pouvons obtenir !

Plus sur les pièces ! Comme vous pourriez avoir rassemblé nos pièces sont très de l'high-tech même. Le matelas est fait de cellules de micro-mémoire ensorcele peut rappeler la forme que vous avez aimée dormir avec. Et un plus de chose ils sont énormes !

Nous avons notre très propre système de Transport d' « AIRBUS ». Si vous venez d'un aéroport ceci sera que vous volerez dans !

Le coût de rester est ici £999.99 Par la semaine. Cette offre n'inclut pas de frais supplémentaires pour voler, les tournées et autre. .... Cette offre est fourni avec l'airbus. La pièce sur notre site, Tous types de transport et de voitures.

http://www.freetranslation.com/ :D

It isnt safe to ask for homework anymore online, sometimes teachers will search around the net and find you asking for something to be done, I know a person I knew asked on yahoo for someone to translate them a sentence into spanish, they got expelled from my school.

redragon74 said:
Toutes nos chambres viennent avec le ciel HDTV, le jacuzzi, la musique de douche et les derniers films!

Les vues d'une vie tandis que vous mangez! Mangez à nos restaurants de 5 étoiles! Nous avons la meilleure maison de steak dans la ville! Et les spectacles extrêmes dans nos restaurants themed.

La vue de voir les tours. Notre très propre vue de voir les tours pour montrer toute la ville! Et à l'intérieur nous avons notre très propre ROI les écrans de cinéma de GRANDEUR.

C'est notre très propre maison d'horreur d'amusement pour quelques fantômes! whaaaaa!

Nos bonnes de personnel et maître d'hôtel sont ici pour y

is that all of it..i dont no lol i failed french but this website begs to differ http://translation2.paralink.com/ think of it as...joint learning... :)

I DID SAY THOUGH IT MIGHT NOT B IT ALL!!!!! lol

JoobiDoob said:
Toutes nos pièces sont fourni avec des cieux + HDTV, le jacuzzi, la musique de douche et les derniers films !

Les vues d'une vie pendant que vous mangez ! Manger à nos restaurants de 5 étoiles ! Nous avons la meilleure steak house dans la ville ! Et l'extrême montre dans nos restaurants de themed.

La vue voit des tours. Notre très propre vue voit que les tours montrent toute la ville ! Et dans nous avons notre très propre ROI A CALIBRE les écrans de cinéma.

Ceci est notre très propre maison d'horreur amusante pour quelques fantômes ! whaaaaa !

Nos bonnes de personnel et l'intendant sont ici pour votre chaque besoin ! Nous avons nos propres bonnes de robot et les intendants. Il y a environ 300 d'eux dans notre hôtel. Ils sont ici de vous aider.

Avoir un expert environ dans nos voitures de course d'ère spatiale !

Et pour ces pauvres a rendu infirme des gens qui restent avec nous nous avons ceux-ci pour vous utiliser !

Nous distribuons un de ces loin dans une compétition chaque et tous les jours !

Jamais a voulu voler un de ceux-ci ? ...... De couler nous n'avons pas développé ces nous ! Nous aux tournées et aux leçons dans ce voiture-métier.

Rencontrer les médecins du site ! Ils sont la meilleure une que nous pouvons obtenir !

Plus sur les pièces ! Comme vous pourriez avoir rassemblé nos pièces sont très de l'high-tech même. Le matelas est fait de cellules de micro-mémoire ensorcele peut rappeler la forme que vous avez aimée dormir avec. Et un plus de chose ils sont énormes !

Nous avons notre très propre système de Transport d' « AIRBUS ». Si vous venez d'un aéroport ceci sera que vous volerez dans !

Le coût de rester est ici £999.99 Par la semaine. Cette offre n'inclut pas de frais supplémentaires pour voler, les tournées et autre. .... Cette offre est fourni avec l'airbus. La pièce sur notre site, Tous types de transport et de voitures.

http://www.freetranslation.com/ :D
...................... ................. ;) ................ :eek: .................. :lol:

Well thanjs so much guys for this!.........

and people who think this is homework....... its not. its a project we gotta do. teacher sead we can use any source we want.
SOOOOO ...... that mean i can use internet to do for me......

Your advrige (spelled wrong.) person does not like to use internet5 for projects..... that is 1 in 4 people dont.
:D :D :mad: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back