Need some ideas for a 3-5 minute skit performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxer

Jr Member
Hey guys. i decided to make a skit performance in upcoming event in another 9 days. i never tried to perform anything and just doing it for one time . if those cosplayer can do it , why not a costumer..it will be a one time deal. i dont want to make a long skit.

since i never do this, i will need u guys help on ideas . the marine guy cant go because of work . so i need to do a single performance. but an extra idea for a chief (me) and another marine would be great also .. i might can get another replacement.

Time duration of skit : 2-5 minutes
People in the skit : Me as master chief and one marine or just me ..
Weapon involved : M6C , AR , Sniper rifle ..

Solo Scenario :
I was thinking something like entering in a battle field with an AR with M6C attached to the thigh. gun fire audio here and there. shoot here and there .. AR out of ammo .. hide behind table and use M6C to fire at enemy .. enemy down .. call cortana to get a lift home ..

Duo Scenario :
same with solo .. but marine goes in first .. fires M6C .. chief comes in with AR , fires it .. Marine got shot .. chief pull him behind the table ..call for backup... changes weapon to sniper rifle. load the bullets and fires ....enemy down ...call cortana to get a lift home ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back