Soft Parts Nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfox64

0929080005.jpg

0923081842a.jpg

this is just something that I have been tinkering with for a few weeks now
got more pics in the gallery

does anyone know of a good laytex for mask making?

wow dude, i never played resident evil with nemesis in it, but based on what ive seen, including the movie, thats pretty freakin sweet. i wish i had your skillz

box o crayons said:
is it just me or is the mask hes wearing diffrent then the one he airbrushed becasue the eyes are diffrent or am i seeing it wrong

i repainted it the first shade dried an almost yellow color so i mixed some about the shade of a paper bag and slung it on
the scar tissue got a little overspray because i added a little toomuch water to airbrush it (dad got ticked because i kept jamming it)

the view you see is in my bathroom mirror so the eyes are reversed
also i trimmed a hole in the socket so i can see

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing! that is one creepy Halloween costume. great work!
and is that an LG Dare I spy? love that phone!

Skyman said:
Amazing! that is one creepy Halloween costume. great work!
and is that an LG Dare I spy? love that phone!

thanks and it certainly is the dare
good eye
the only thing that it needs is a stylus

box o crayons said:
ok i see and nice mask i cant wait to see th finished one and you shoudl get a big A$$ mini gun like in the movie to complete it

im going to hold off on the minigun for a little bit
with the boots on im 7'3"
can you imagine a mangled behemoth stomping down the street with a minigun and a rocket launcher?

when i get around to it im going to recycle the bits of my WH40K terminator chaingun and drop my a-5 in it so i can get the co2 pops i just need to find 2 more of those stumpy barrels for it

anyway i need freehands for my woman (im trying to get her to dress up as jill)

http://risingsun.net/albums/megacon2008/so...2008-1300.shtml heres something that can help in a way i guess

i had the wonderful chance to meet this guy i unfortunately cant find the picture of me standing next to him but, he is gigantic when hes in Nemisis, and unfortunately he has passed away due to surgeries.

if you want alot of extended help look at the the Wolf Pack there a really nice resident evil group

good luck on the build its lookin good so far ^^

redragon74 said:
http://risingsun.net/albums/megacon2008/so...2008-1300.shtml heres something that can help in a way i guess

i had the wonderful chance to meet this guy i unfortunately cant find the picture of me standing next to him but, he is gigantic when hes in Nemisis, and unfortunately he has passed away due to surgeries.

if you want alot of extended help look at the the Wolf Pack there a really nice resident evil group

good luck on the build its lookin good so far ^^

dude thats awesome thanks for the reference
ill probably do a revisit in a few months hopefully i can get it up to those standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back