Nerf Spartan Lazer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking for nerf guns and I saw the Assault Rifle. . But then I came upon this.

cover.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/BUZZ-TOYS-Blaster-Su...5222108-6816724

I thought It was pretty funny being as its close to a laser. A little detail work and paint it could look cooler. Just thought Id share.

Holy freakin crapppp!!

that' would be an awesome start for the spartan lazar if you did alot of detailing with like carboard and paper, maybe print out some of the pep parts that might needed to be added.

lol great job nerf!(sarcasm...)

but the problem would be that the originals S Laser is big that you have to mount it on you shoulders, but that thing has as size fit for a kid(probably) to hold it in their hands. It would be too small for a lazer.

shellshocker said:
lol great job nerf!(sarcasm...)

but the problem would be that the originals S Laser is big that you have to mount it on you shoulders, but that thing has as size fit for a kid(probably) to hold it in their hands. It would be too small for a lazer.

Way to be a buzz kill ...................................just kidding

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love companies who do that.
They get the people who just want foam shooting guns (like me) and the people that want Halo guns (me again).
On the other hand, they're just to lazy to come up with their own cool design.

(Sorry Nerf, I like the N-Strike guns, but some of the others make no sense!) o_O

this thing is so cool, a great prop for people that make armor for their kids........or maybe in the next halo installment, we will have a laser pistol, and this is it hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back