NEW 405th Emblem to honor our outstanding ODST's

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
The 405th had an amazing number of ODST's in attendance at the LA Red Carpet Premiere of Halo the Series and at the request of one of our members, Lukavago13, who's early rendition of a special 405th ODST emblem got our wheels spinning and we landed on this inspired addition to our formally recognized emblem lineup. I give you the 405th ODST. As with all of the 405th branding you may present it on your armor following the style guides attached to this message. Any use outside of this for merchandise or any other is strictly prohibited and any use other than armor for single one off items must be approved through your RCO and the Division Identity Officer. We hope in the near future to add this item to our Redbubble 405th Community Store so keep on the lookout for that, until next time Helljumpers....Feet First!!
405th ODST Identity Guide OUT MASTER 051222-02.png

Attachments

• 405th ODST Identity Guide OUT MASTER 051222.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 414
Last edited:
I asked Asgardian what prompted the color decision (it's different than what I originally sent him) and was told that because ODSTs aren't a specific regiment in the 405th, but instead would operate as imbedded units with their local regiment, they decided to use the default 405th colors for the insignia. Gotta say, definitely the right decision.

It's a bit of a puzzle when you pack gear. Looks like you have quite a bit so you may have it as organized as space will allow. Always find parts that can nest inside parts..e.g. forearms or shins inside of thighs, gloves and neck wraps in helmets, etc. So it may look messy inside but I would say whatever you do if traveling figure out if you have enough room in the off chance TSA doesn't repack it the same and crushes stuff.

Is there any ETA yet on when the new ODST sticker will be available on Redbubble?
I can't speak for Hammer, but I'm pretty confident in saying the answer is soon(tm). I want them too, but Hammer is a busy busy guy, and this is all managed during his limited free time.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back