New Armor/Prop Craftsman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark Hunter

Spartan-021 reporting for duty! :cool No, but seriously:

Hello, all! Some know me by my GT "RS Shark Hunter," but for all intents and purposes, but real name is Will. I have been a fan of the HALO series ever since the launch of Halo: CE, (which I still maintain is the best- not that I did not thoroughly enjoy the later installments) and have been writing Halo fiction for personal enjoyment for the last four years. I stumbled upon this forum a couple of years back with nothing save for ambitions and ideas, and now have the resources and determination to (hopefully) start work on projects of my own!

On the other side of things, I am currently a student in New Orleans, LA and hail from the hills of southwest Texas. I enjoy welding and metalworking as a hobby and- back home- as a part-time job with no formal training other than good 'ol trial, error, and much help from friends and family. I enjoy sculpting, sketching, woodworking, and servicing automobile and electrical systems. Leatherworking is a relatively new addition to my hobbies, whereas being a weapons (mostly rifles and knives) enthusiast has been a part of me my entire life. I have little experience with moulding and casting, but hope to learn and read up as much as I can from this site and it's application to prop building.

I look forward to joining and learning from the community, as well as getting the finishing touches put on my plans.

Fun Fact: I will be joining the Naval ROTC program at my university at the start of the next semester. How's that for irony, eh? Grow a foot and add a couple hundred pounds and we've got a good Spartan cosplay setup :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back