New cell Phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love my Samsung T-629. I just got my 2gb microSD card for it. And I have the best ringtone known to man.

Super Mario Brothers theme song :D

It works fine exept for the battery. I fully charge it and it dies only hours later :evil: *LAME*....anyways I like it still...

Doctor Evil said:
Random Topic, show Mr. Powers what you do...

Did anyone find that funny? I did...

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a phone that flips to its side and up<awesome> but am getting sum new hyped up phone in september...my dads a techno geek lol. :vim:

No, I can just read..when I try to click submit after typing up a post it takes me back to what I've written and if I click done and click submit it doesn't work.....just keeps taking me back to edit what I've written does it work for you?

Well, I read the blackjack book again and I think that it can be changed if your responding to an rss feed but it's too techy for my taste so i won't bother.

I've got a mac laptop and so I'll use that on the go from now on...so it works for me.

darkesword2020 said:
Well, I read the blackjack book again and I think that it can be changed if your responding to an rss feed but it's too techy for my taste so i won't bother.
I've got a mac laptop and so I'll use that on the go from now on...so it works for me.
:love: My iPhone :)

Meh, Ive used the iPhones, but theyre not worth it to me. My phone does what I need it to do.

TheBlue said:
It works fine exept for the battery. I fully charge it and it dies only hours later :evil: *LAME*....anyways I like it still...
Did anyone find that funny? I did...

love austin power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back