New Energy Sword - First Test Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST FLY ZAPPER EVER!!!

wait...I mean, wow what a fantastic job on the engery sword

but seriously, well done

still think it's cool how you get the light in the sword

OH MY GOD!!!

What the Hell, can`t belive what i am seeing here, this is the most outstanding thing i have seen for a long Time!

And the best is, u have done it, and no big rip u off commercial company did!!!!

Ok, Sean when will u tell as the Alien kidnapping story, hey come on no earth living person could do THAT!! :)

Psy

Sean Bradley said:
Hehe.. just saying that a lot of what was being suggested is happening.. this was just an early peek at the unfinished prototype. The next pics or video you'll see of it, everything will be completed.

DSC00128-1.jpg

Haw, haw... couldn't resist.

Really? Damn, I'm good! :lol

Or, maybe... great minds think alike? ;)

Love the pic you posted, btw. MC playing air-guitar with a Plasma Sword, lol. *Ouch! That hurts! Hot! Hot!* :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean, I just have to say, your ODST and Energy sword were the highlight of my time at Dragon Con this year. You have inspired me to make an ODST or Spartan myself.

Hope you don't mind me sharing these. sorry they didn't come out better

DragonCon097.jpg

DragonCon098.jpg

And my all time FAVORITE picture EVE!! Thanks again for letting me hold it!

DragonCon101.jpg

Ooh. Nice pics Mando. I remember those. My brother and I were the two trying to stay out of the way of the camera. :p

I thought the vid was awesome,but seeing (and hearing) it at dragon con was awesome. Keep up the good work Sean.

Great pics MandoSpartan!!!

I have to admit, those shots with you guys are some of my favorite from the convention, maybe only second only to when we got Desolate in his almost 8' tall Master Chief costume and full size chain gun turret AND Dogwizards suit with his hammer and bunch of other people together for some pics.

I remember someone asking you guys how you felt about mixing universes for those pics and someone said "I don't care, it's just soo cool!" I loved that, thanks. :D

I have some additonal pics from that meet-up here:My photobucket from Dcon

In other news, I have the follow up to the above photo:

DSC04492.jpg

The sword is undergoing a little post-production. The prototypes are very successful, but theres a few little things to resolve for our first run. We're going to wait a little until the ODST frenzy subsides a bit.. it's not on the back burner, it's tee'd up for a full swing.

Alright, I'm mixing metaphors again.. time to go get some rest. ;)

very impressive! now all we need is a hammer that gives off some sort of gravitational push! SEAN! i expect this new project done in at leas...

20 minutes!!!!

Ghost147 said:
very impressive! now all we need is a hammer that gives off some sort of gravitational push! SEAN! i expect this new project done in at leas...

20 minutes!!!!

Funny.. Dogwizard and thatdecade and I have already been talking about something along those lines.. a sound and light effects package for Dogwizard's epic Gravity Hammer.. could be in the works? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this at D*con and was thoroughly blown away!!

Gravity Hammer you say? This is definitely relevant to my interests :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back