New flood type...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is old, old, old, ancient news. It was founded among some of the first modders for Halo 2 in the code. Interesting, but sorta obnoxious IMO.

My question is what is the juggernaut? Like what is it that got infected. Honestly, i think that the juggernaut is an infected hunter or something very powerful. That or its multiple flood like combined or something.

It is more like a combat Gravemind. Instead of it being a combination of flood material for information storage, it is a combination of flood material built for combat. Many also think it is an infected Drinol (halopedia it). It can't be a hunter, since hunter's cannot be infected due to their structure (a bunch of little worms, not a solid mass).

I heard that on the Level The Arbiter, on the part where your walking and you hear like a battle scene below you, if you look down you can see an outline of a flood juggernaut fighting the heretics.

those arennt flood juggernaut they're normal flood combat forms, you go down there later dont you? i cant remember i hated that level :shock:

Fragclone said:
those arennt flood juggernaut they're normal flood combat forms, you go down there later dont you? i cant remember i hated that level :shock:

You dont go down into that room, you go down to the room next to it. For some reason you can never get into that room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old as my grandpa!
Lol, go on Halopedia and look it up. It'll anwser all your questions.

mmmmmmaamamama MAMA!

Yep!I saw its power and were all screwed!

I saw the video before but I dont know what the heck it is and what did it infect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back