new halo action figuers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedrick

Jr Member
Im gonna buy all of the spartans until I go broke. :p

Goodbye College fund :D lol

Nah but I'm definetley getting MC, White Spartan, 2 Red Spartans, and 2 Blue Spartans, and HOPEFULLY the Steel CQB Spartan
 

kupokitty

Well-Known Member
Fragclone said:
...thank you o_o
You're welcome. I actually found these on McFarlane's site a while ago, and forgot that I had an account here. Otherwise, I would've posted 'em sooner.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
Queen said:
You're welcome. I actually found these on McFarlane's site a while ago, and forgot that I had an account here. Otherwise, I would've posted 'em sooner.
lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dedrick

Jr Member
They're different hands for diffrent weapons you can carry.

EDIT: Yeah I saw those figures already I love the red CQB figure like the picture is awesome how the light shines on the figure and the pose It's doing is awesome. And at first I thought the white EVA was ugly but when I saw the figure picture I totally wanna get one. The Tan EOD and ODST are Badass too.

So can anyone tell me how to get the blue spartan or is that only able to be purchased at walmart if so can you buy it online cause I can't find it on the site.
 

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
Dedrick said:
They're different hands for diffrent weapons you can carry.

EDIT: Yeah I saw those figures already I love the red CQB figure like the picture is awesome how the light shines on the figure and the pose It's doing is awesome. And at first I thought the white EVA was ugly but when I saw the figure picture I totally wanna get one. The Tan EOD and ODST are Badass too.

So can anyone tell me how to get the blue spartan or is that only able to be purchased at walmart if so can you buy it online cause I can't find it on the site.
those dont look like hands. those 2 black sticks come with al the figures... except cortana i believe
 
Last edited by a moderator:

baileyboys

Well-Known Member
I am soooo getting the EVA EOD and the ODST. Cant wait for a hayabusa.Yes i am a fan of the hayabusa.But mainly the helmet.
 

Sigma LS

Sr Member
You guys know you can reserve all the ones that Gamestop carries right?

That's how I got my guaranteed Steel CQB.
 

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
Sigma-LS said:
You guys know you can reserve all the ones that Gamestop carries right?

That's how I got my guaranteed Steel CQB.
:lol: :lol: how exactly reserve o_O you mean they already are in stock!?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kupokitty

Well-Known Member
Fragclone said:
:lol: :lol: how exactly reserve o_O you mean they already are in stock!?
No, you can just pre-order 'em. Pre-ordering/reserving guarantees that you'll get the item you ordered, so you don't have to worry about the things selling out before you pick it up.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top