New Halo enemy in Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkSpartan

Member DIN
S083
The brief viewing of the newest enemy in Halo has left us with questions that will no doubt be answered in the game. Till then, what do we know about this newest enemy from the preview?
1. Female
2. Voice is very familiar to that of Cortana
(Who has gone missing)
3. Body is literally the female version of Warden Eternal.
(Who seems to be missing also)
4. Definitely overpowered. I can only imagine what facing her will be like on Legendary.

Could Cortana have decided to take over Warden Eternal or maybe Warden Eternal got tired of being sidelined and decided to take over Cortana. Guess time will tell.
What are your thoughts? Anything to add about the newest enemy or even the campaign?

well I think that the harbinger is a precursor, think about it, the harbinger said the forerunners lied about anding dow the mantel of respect to the humans. honestly though, from the way the campaign overview was, evil cortana seemed less evil the halo 5 cortana, she seemed like she had started to shift back towards helping the unsc, and if not then not trying to kill them. just my opinion

well I think that the harbinger is a precursor, think about it, the harbinger said the forerunners lied about anding dow the mantel of respect to the humans. honestly though, from the way the campaign overview was, evil cortana seemed less evil the halo 5 cortana, she seemed like she had started to shift back towards helping the unsc, and if not then not trying to kill them. just my opinion
That his highly plausible. Totally forgot about the precursors. You may just be onto something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back