New Machinama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 061

I making a new machinama. I expect to be out in around December or LATE november. PM for The name of it, script, and i'll even show how the characters will look.

you really only need a computer screen video capture program like fraps or something better, like with halo 3 you capture what you want and then plug your xbox into the av ports of your computer (if you have them) and pull up input, i have sony vaio so i have giga pocket sony video watcher, so all i have to do is pull that up and activate fraps when i want too, right now im working on a small film series for my college professor "how to follow the rules for creating a game" he is my professor in Intro to game design.

I'm already supposed to be in 2 or 3 machinamas, lol.
I would, but the time difference would kill.
Good luck on your project though!

Okay. I need three more main parts actors. You could be called on any time. Youre voice will prob. be in every episode! PM for details!

Just wondering why you cant post the detail.Without giving any big details.Incase some tried to steal anything.Like the script
You could post who the characters are and what they look like and such like that.

Hey guys! Sorry I havent been posting on this in a while. Ive finished most of the First season scripts, and have started testing some video. Need some Cameo actors.

I can help, I have a few machinima experience plus my own Capture Card, I think mines the same as yours since I also bought mine at Best Buy ;)

Its a Dazzle 170 :p

Spartan 061 said:
Hey guys! Sorry I havent been posting on this in a while. Ive finished most of the First season scripts, and have started testing some video. Need some Cameo actors.

I could do some Cameo stuff for you if ya like. Let me know. I do a killer Golem impersonation. :p

I don't own a capture card.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help, I have a few machinima experience plus my own Capture Card, I think mines the same as yours since I also bought mine at Best Buy

Its a Dazzle 170

I dont have that one. Someone posted it :p.

I could do some Cameo stuff for you if ya like. Let me know. I do a killer Golem impersonation.

I don't own a capture card.

Couldnt you do a Microphone program, then save the file and send it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back