New Mombassa Pd

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsmail

Jr Member
Once, I finished my Pilot build, I began questing after my next project, and after I played ODST, I knew

94412679-Full.jpg

New Mombassa PD riot gear. These guys told ODSTs they could leave cuz they would handle it. BAD. ASS. Not to mention both my parents are police officers, so this stuff is cool for me.

I'm going to pep the marine helm, and just smush the front, everything else is the same, and I don't have enough reference images to show it, so just take my word. ;) Unless there was a large interest, in which case we could get one modeled and peped in a short time, as it is very similar, but for now I will press on. Additionally, I'm looking into a shotgun build, and their isn't much to be had, save pep which isn't quite the best way. In any case threads or names that come to mind would be helpful, and watch for updates!

it seems to me like the basic style for the helmet is H3 Marine with a giant gold plate in front of it.

Shouldn't be to difficult for anyone :) this make me happy.

You'll just have to get nitting that bulletproof jumper LOL. Seriously though would make a nice build and a simple one too as you only really need to pep the helmet, the rest can be had odd the shelf so to speak.

Actually if you look at the helmet up close the visor has the details of the Mark VI.

You can see proof of this in one of the cut scenes but I forget for whom.

Anyway yeah loved this helmet first time I saw a dead NMPD officer in a building.

after i saw the dead pd, im like it looks like a repaint of a marine armor. i might paint up one of my marine helmets & vaccum forum a visor with the details on it

link4044 said:
after i saw the dead pd, im like it looks like a repaint of a marine armor. i might paint up one of my marine helmets & vaccum forum a visor with the details on it

if you want to be 100% accurate, you need to do a bit of sanding/ filling, look at a marine and a police officer next to each other, the PD helm curves almost flat in the front to match the angle of the visor...its not really a big deal, but you should just be aware...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think for the visor, you could just take a heat gun and bend a racing helmet visor just a bit. Also, the soft armor for the marine and NMPD officer are nearly nothing alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back