New MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://206.16.223.65/90GH7j/audio/Transmission061607.mp3

Just in time to do the dance again on the knife's edge of oblivion(probably wrong)

To relive what the Halos had hoped to destroy and more

For two enemies now stand where before there's only one

A fate we escaped, and a fate you may relive

I had almost convinced myself that no one was listening

That the waves of the past would roll through once again

But a chance remains to change the Universe anew

Learn of our past

Take these keys and dip from the wells of history

Perhaps through others of us you may find how to save us all

what im going with is its a recording from the forrunners and the key they found in H2 is not for the halos exactly but to tell a story. and you need to get them all.

No, that's two. One a child (16 to 18) and another a digitally pitched down version of the first voice.

I definantly think it is a recording of the Forerunners because they say
"Learn from our past"
Who else could we learn from then from the beings who actually activated Halo?
"Take these keys and dip from the wells of history"
Could the index's be more then just a key to activate halo?

Spartan088 said:
I definantly think it is a recording of the Forerunners because they say
"Learn from our past"
Who else could we learn from then from the beings who actually activated Halo?
"Take these keys and dip from the wells of history"
Could the index's be more then just a key to activate halo?

hmmm that makes alot on sences

Last edited by a moderator:
the forerunner have hidden themselves in shieldworlds, and this is the forerunner asking for help. the seven halos are sword worlds. if you have read ghosts of oynx you would know it. i believe that earthy is the ark(described by guilty spark in halo 2) which is the exit from the shieldworlds they release the forerunner, destroy the broken covenant, and master chief walks dramatically into the distance :bye2:

I fixed the mp3. I made it so theres only one voice and slowed it down... but i don't have anywhere to upload it to. Any ideas?

But if the forrunners are so adaptive and inovative<the coventant are obviously not cuz they take and use the technology for there own>could they be humans...I mean think about it...they probably wiped themselves out clensing the world of the flood then we <as the forrunners> evolved again...We are just as adaptive we evolve much faster than the covies and are one race...not a jumbled mix of races. run bye hypocrits<sorta lol>Wasnt reach our sword and sheild world?And if earth is the ark..who will be the fore runners but us???

I like talking bout this stuff and therorizing...lol

ok heres my translation of the text... :

Just in time to do the dance again on the knife's edge of oblivion...Obviously to have war with humans covies and flood more importantly<would wipe out every one>.

To relive what the Halos had hoped to destroy and more...the flood and maby a different type of parasite or demon???

For two enemies now stand where before there's only one ...the covies until the humans interfered with there galactic conquest.

A fate we escaped, and a fate you may relive...A fate the forerunners escaped<ont he ark...earth>And a fate us humans<decendents of forunners maby> might relive,

I had almost convinced myself that no one was listening..this person or thing has to be gravemind or a moniter...live long never dies...or a recording.

That the waves of the past would roll through once again..history repeats itself...

But a chance remains to change the Universe anew...but we have hope a chance to kill the covie<or alliance with em due to the brutes and elite war>and kill all the elites and flood b4 it takes over.

Learn of our past..learn from our previous mistakes.

Take these keys and dip from the wells of history..ok im not sure on this part...maby the key is like the index and dipping refers taking them from he libraries?

Perhaps through others of us you may find how to save us all...defiantly means an alliance with elites...but hat mans there forerunners to then?"
Perhaps through others of us"

I just realized it sounds like greavemind and hes flood and that means the flood could be forruners 2!!!!Is it possible that the forerunners<always used plurally> were a collection of races like the covie?There are 7 races and bungie luvs the number 7.grunts,jackles,elite,brutes,prophets,humans,and those engeniers from he books<or unlikly the flood>i highly doubt all this though.

And this is just my opinion also...

im not convinced anymore i dont think this is an arg i bet bungie did this to get our hopes up i think there laughing right now.

The only thing I have to say about these translations are:

The Keys and Well of Knowledge might be Forerunner knowledge of the Halos and the past firing.

Flood and Elites are not Forerunner. Of this I'm sure.

IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE GRAVEMIND AT ALL!!!
gravemind has a natural deep, raspy voice, and there's only one.
This one has two voices one of them is obviously a kid, and the other is obviously digitally pitched down. How does that sound like gravemind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back