Props New Nerf Gun Look Alike

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr happy

Jr Member
could you turn this gun into something that looks like the halo 3 turrets. I tried searching and I couldn't find this so if it has been posted sorry. I know it has 4 barrels but if you modified it and put the triangle thing on the end of the barrel and added a stand it would look kinda cool.

I think it resembles the flamethrower more, Besides the barrlels, With some modification could look good.

I don't think it would be a good turret gun unless it is for the turret that you can carry around.

You could also use the nerf vulcan as a missile pod.

good find and it says that its 31in long,idk what the length of the in game turret is but i think it would do

in the future i might try to get one and modify it

DSC05002.JPG

thats the size. it is about the same size as the nerf vulcan. you would have too add the side flaps and the 2 stock things on the back and longer barrels.

Believe me, it's not worth it to use a Nerf gun as a base for Halo props. Not if you want them accurate.

I've seen way too many attempts on Nerfhaven to have faith in the idea.

I mean, if someone here can pull it off, I'll retract that statement. But no one I've seen has done so.

I would try when I get money but that might take a while because I get only so much allowance from my parents. im 13 so I dont have a job.

I like the look of it and I think it would be cool just to have play with it like with other nerf guns.

what would you think of a nerf vulcan to brute shot?

[attachment=12852:64979415448_Main400.jpg]

[attachment=12851:weapons22.jpg]

I dont know, just a thought it would be fun to at least put a blade on it!

Most people who are 13 are actually fairly small, so it might actually work for you to have a scaled down turret.

SchizophrenicMC said:
Believe me, it's not worth it to use a Nerf gun as a base for Halo props. Not if you want them accurate.

I've seen way too many attempts on Nerfhaven to have faith in the idea.

I mean, if someone here can pull it off, I'll retract that statement. But no one I've seen has done so.

umm, i made a sniper rifle from a recon, and someone has made a game accurate smg out of one (a recon.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back