new noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since we're busy fulfilling your needs anyways, why stop at emailing? We could build the thing, paint it in your favourite colour and ship it to you. Wouldn't that be more convenient? *

(* Imagine invisible smiley here.)

to any noob reading this... i want to clearly state this WE ARE THE 405th WE DO NOT BUILD YOUR ARMOR, WE DO BUILD YOUR CHARACTER.

mkmad08 no one is upset with you... the explination above should help you understand where the other guys here are coming from... good luck on the 405th.

WHOA!

Guys, this is NOT how Infantry-grade members should not be acting on the 405th! Vent in particular, I'm aiming this at you, and I apologise in advance if anyone sees this as backseat modding.

When you've earned that first pin, you should be setting an example to other members by being civil and helpful rather than sarcastic to the new guys on the block. Alright, yes, the 'give me X file now' topics are getting old and annoying, but that doesn't give you the right to be snarky about it, and if you can't be nice, then don't hit the 'Reply' button. Just report it, move on, leave it for somebody else. And hey, not fulfilling the new guys' request and actually leaving him to look for the files himself might teach him a little bit about the value of hard work.

And to MkMad08: I know, Vent was a bit of a jerk about his response, but show a little maturity and let it drop please. The last thing anybody wants is for you to rise to the bait and get banned/warned so soon after joining.

Let's keep it civil around here guys, please. 'Armour, Honour, Community' should mean something to you.

@Agent Arizona - Well done
@gakkengod - You are too nice. Are you in customer service? :)
@mkmad08 - Try using language that is more fitting of a public place and consider using English rather than brat speek - you'll get much better results.
Finally watch this video and you'll get a little better understanding of what the 405th is.

And another thing, welcome to the 405th. This community is comprised of both amateur and professional costume and prop creators, many of whom will be happy to help you.

WHOA!
Let's keep it civil around here guys, please. 'Armour, Honour, Community' should mean something to you.

Civilaty is my speciality.

@Agent Arizona - Well done
@gakkengod - You are too nice. Are you in customer service? :)
@mkmad08 - Try using language that is more fitting of a public place and consider using English rather than brat speek - you'll get much better results.
Finally watch this video and you'll get a little better understanding of what the 405th is.

And another thing, welcome to the 405th. This community is comprised of both amateur and professional costume and prop creators, many of whom will be happy to help you.

Agreed, but no weeds.... should i be??

Guys, this is NOT how Infantry-grade members should not be acting on the 405th! Vent in particular, I'm aiming this at you, and I apologise in advance if anyone sees this as backseat modding.

You're right, that was out of line. Sorry.

I do place great value in being civil (in case anybody hadn't noticed :)). Seems like I lost control there for a second...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back