"new" one question for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

level221

well sorry for the post but a man gets man if for 2 days no anser well the question was is it ok for me to put this web site or make a flag when i go for the 25 th and if a news cast comes out or soming like that happens can i give them the web site so thanks again for all and sorry get man somtimes so later :oops:

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
ok ummm what was the question??? :cautious:
AND DON'T DISS THE SITE! :mad: o_O
I agree atleast if you want people to read put urgent in the title people might acually look and looking at your attitude no one would answer anyway. I know someone will take this wrong and start an arguement.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
oops srry thought i pressed edit button
FIRST ANSWER Pwned:

Yes you can but i recommend you pming adam or recording a video so we can promote the site.

level221 said:
well sorry for the post but a man gets man if for 2 days no anser well the question was is it ok for me to put this web site or make a flag when i go for the 25 th and if a news cast comes out or soming like that happens can i give them the web site so thanks again for all and sorry get man somtimes so later :oops:

I'm confused with your complaint. It says man gets man if for 2 days no anser? So this site somehow made you change your sexual preference?

i think he meant a man gets mad if he doesn't receive an answer for two days. and like leading spartan said, just go ask an admin they should be able to give you the lowdown for any unsure rules ;)

not to be rude but word for the wise, make sure your questions are legible to get rapid answers everyone :D

Level221-have you ever heard of full stops?

and i think he wants to give out the sites adress on the 25th? Idk it all seems kind of confusing :lol:

He is saying is it alright to have MjolnirArmor.com on a flag or something and if it is broadcasting on the news... Would it be alright to say the site's name... :\... I think...

It should be fine... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back