New Reach Live Action Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ ForgedReclaimer: During the Bungie Comic con panel, they had shown Kat's suit that was used in a Live action trailer they just shot. They said "... that it would air some time a little bit closer to the game's release." So I'm just saying that I'm glad it wasn't that particular trailer. That would be disappointing.

If they wanted to make them specific characters, its a good probability that they would have gone through the effort of stating at least one of their names. Or showing it on their armor. My bet is that these guys are meant to just be a random troup talking shop in the field. It's not the characters that's important, it's the discussion.

gasp. is that Buck, Dutch, and Romeo? I think sooooooooooo. Except I didn't know Romeo took part in Reach. I thought only Dutch, Buck, and Dare did... and past that, it'd be pretty neat to be killing insurrectionists as well as covenant

no it's not them. they have specific actors that were tailored to their digital doubles. here's the imdb link for Buck:

BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back