New York Comic Con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes of course, I'm going on the 14th however i wont be rocking any halo this year. i was trying for it but other priorities took over most of my summer, so i didnt get my armor done. Also at some point me and my buds are going to this restaurant where ninjas serve you. hope to see you and others there in UNSC gear, if not some COGs or other armor builds.

Oh yes of course, I'm going on the 14th however i wont be rocking any halo this year. i was trying for it but other priorities took over most of my summer, so i didnt get my armor done. Also at some point me and my buds are going to this restaurant where ninjas serve you. hope to see you and others there in UNSC gear, if not some COGs or other armor builds.

Ninjas serve you?! Where is this magical place!!!

Ninja serving you? That seems like an interesting resturant? I Live in Brooklyn and rarely visit Manhattan, have to find that place

I went today and saw a red reach Spartan with an ODST helmet with a black visor and CQC shoulders. Does this suit belong to someone of the 405th?

Edit: It was a foam suit, if that helps.

Here are the Photos of the Spartan I saw at New York Comic Con. His name here is stonefist007 http://www.405th.com/member.php/12063-Stonefist007

IMG_2343.jpg

and here is a pic of me with him

IMG_2344.jpg

That is so badass, haven't seen another red spartan since my brother and I went to A-Kon 22 and he was dressed up as a Red Scout Spartan II from Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back