New ZUNE

Status
Not open for further replies.
*stretches collar* (gulp) $229.48..... BUT ITS WORTH IT! (Well maybe not the 48 cents :p)

Its what happens when your making $286.10 a week :/... I will regain what I paid in a week

Must. Get. Job. I really do need to get one so I can atleast ATTEMPT to keep up with the oncoming wave of video games. Plus I need to get a new Ipod. On a note, never buy an Ipod off of a friend from school, or any electronics for that matter. If your going to buy something, buy it new. Used electronics have a tendency to break for no reason, and usually their warranty is out-of-date...

i make a little less than bout 170 a week. goes right out the door tho. might buy a zune in a week or so. might buy the halo 3 one cuz im weird and love halo.

Lt. Ambrose said:
Must. Get. Job. I really do need to get one so I can atleast ATTEMPT to keep up with the oncoming wave of video games. Plus I need to get a new Ipod. On a note, never buy an Ipod off of a friend from school, or any electronics for that matter. If your going to buy something, buy it new. Used electronics have a tendency to break for no reason, and usually their warranty is out-of-date...

Thats funny, a dude tried selling me an iPod nano, and I said "No the thing is probably broke to hell" and he was like "No its in perfect condition" and then he sold it to some other dude, and the screen and buttons popped right off...

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
got me a halo zune at gamestop too :) it rocks

I was just at GameStop today, and I was talking to the clerk and he said "Don't worry if you dont have the Halo 3 edition, its the same as the regular Zune, just that it has a new paint job and diff backrounds and more vids on halo trailers." When he said that my mouth dropped. I might return my regular Zune for a Halo 3 one...

**Edit** Never mind, Walmart's gay policy wont do Cash refunds, only Credits or an exchange for the same item... :sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
all halo soundtracks
hundred of halo backgrounds
all halo documentaries
red verses blue episodes

not the same at all.

I want a zune, espcially the Halo one...but my dang job gives me min. wage for like 4 hours a week which= 20$ a week :evil:

Well like I said, Wal-Mart has no cash refund policy, so for me to get a Halo 3 edition Zune is impossible unless i spend another 250 bucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back