new

Status
Not open for further replies.

celf117

so i saw a vid on youtube of this very detailed master chief armor, then whilst scrolling through the comments i found this site figuring i could make some armor with the help of a few friends. if i could i'd like to know what this pepakura material is and how much the total project would cost. If i can get any help at all it'd be much appriciated :D

feel free to reply?? yeah not much luck as of now =/ yeah im a major n00b so i figured why im not getting any help

Go to the Creation forum and click the pepakura and cardboard tab and then read all the sticky threads at the top.
Also Its not a good idea to post the same topic twice, or to post twice in a row in the same topic. Use the Edit button.
Good luck!

Darthcalibar said:
Go to the Creation forum and click the pepakura and cardboard tab and then read all the sticky threads at the top.
Also Its not a good idea to post the same topic twice, or to post twice in a row in the same topic. Use the Edit button.
Good luck!
thanks btw my computer duz that sumtimes for some reason... it does it on things such as myspace,aim, ect...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back