newcomer miscommunications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaynne

hey all just joined the site, so much information!!!!! i was wondering if there was anyway i can get a set of blueprints for terminator armor, i have already started prototyping an assault cannon out of pvc so it stands up to the rigors of handling and all that, but its just so heavy, so im looking for a lightweight alternative. and the plans for a full suit of 40k terminator armour, i have no idea about unfolding and/or scaling, maybe you guys can give me some pointers, my plan is to have a suit of MKIV space marine armor and hopefully a suit of Terminator armor, to wear for A-Con next year in june which gives me 9 months or so to get them done, i figure 4 months per suit should be enough time since i dont have any time restrictions, what do you guys think? can you help me with tips, plans, or even if possible maybe i can outsource some of the pieces if things get too hectic since the holidays are coming up?

AFAIK, there are no blueprints for any Warhammer stuff around here but I believe Giedrius made some pep files for a Grey Knight terminator suit. Type "Grey Knight Terminator" in the search box at the top of the page and you'll find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back