newest GMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I want to kill that whiny-ass, nazaly singer. I'm sorry, but so far, of ALL the halo music vids people make. The music is always (to my taste) HORRIBLE.
No offense, but I'm just tired of it. The editing itself is good.

xalener said:
....I want to kill that whiny-ass, nazaly singer. I'm sorry, but so far, of ALL the halo music vids people make. The music is always (to my taste) HORRIBLE.
No offense, but I'm just tired of it. The editing itself is good.
lol XD
what kind of music exactly do you mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartanspork said:
nice vid, the song choice was ok
thanks. the song was on my sisters myspace and i thought it sounded pretty good for an MV

Fragclone said:
lol XD
what kind of music exactly do you mean?

Music with whiny nazaly singers. And overly upbeat guitar riffs that are so happy and "WEE!!!" when the lyrics are the same bitching about life problems, even if the song isn't emo.
I'm sorry, I just hate "new" rock.

xalener said:
Music with whiny nazaly singers. And overly upbeat guitar riffs that are so happy and "WEE!!!" when the lyrics are the same bitching about life problems, even if the song isn't emo.
I'm sorry, I just hate "new" rock.
oh.

419 thats pretty good :p although it couldve had a lil more clip editing >_>

and im not real temptive to make hip hop mvs... plus im not realing a fan..

S3MPL3 said:
Can we get some hip-hop in a video already?
\

Agreed, i think i will try my hand and one an make a nice concoction , btw nice vid Frag

KhanArtist said:
\

Agreed, i think i will try my hand and one an make a nice concoction , btw nice vid Frag
thanks. and good luck XD
nevr thought hip hop would be a good idea for a halo vid. but with the right clips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back